First Ever DWC PC Grow Journal

So guys i have a question. The leaves are getting big and now folding against the sides. Wondering if i should trim them down? Ive heard this could be beneficial and i've also heard it can be bad. thoughts?

What I did was take the leaves and pull me up against the wall so that the dark green points are facing up if u know what I mean. Or you can clip the tips as this will stop or largely reduce the growth of the fan leaves.

If you check out my grow I'm sure there's a few pics where u can see what I'm talking about. Hope this helps.

Guys,

Her fan leaves are coming out craaazzzyyy. So tomorrow i'll be doing the 2nd res switch of the new nutrients. So two more weeks its looking like. She seems soooo happy. Im excited. Anyways. Pics tomorrow and a apdate. Ive had her for 3 but obviously the week set back with the organic line.

Guys,

I just did a res switch. Thinking maybe only one more week. I hear with LST they almost double in size after the first 3 weeks of flower. We will see im trying to get her to May 21'st which would be on my bday so we can celebrate with a my first ever flower cycle. O and not to forget the Joint ill be smoking.

Anyways.

Below are some pics. Check em out tell me thoughts and all!
image62.jpeg

image-52.jpeg

image-43.jpeg

image-35.jpeg

image-26.jpeg

image-17.jpeg

Hey guys,

So day 2 of the 2nd res change with new nutes. She's loving them. Just drinking a ton of the water.

Anyways.

I went to the local hydro shop on my break. The guy who gave me the blue labs meter was there. He asked me what i thought, i told him it was awesome. He then asked me if I have aerocloner. I proceed to tell him no. He says i have something for you, for our mistake. He then gives me a Ez Clone 30 site and 25 site Botanicare Power cloner. How awesome. He said try them out and see which one i liked better. The Ez Cloner looks like it has salt build up through out it dont know how to clean it. Any suggestions? But yes guys it was awesome.

Check here

photo426.JPG

without any cuttings in the cloners you could try a strong vinegar solution or CLR running through the system to clean the lime scale.

https://www.google.com search clr calcium lime rust

King John thanks! Ill look into getting that today. Will that sterilize it as well? I was thinking of taking cuttings from this plant and put them in their etc but i dont know how to, any suggestions on how to do that? SHES GETTING HUGE. So i think tuesday im flipping the cycle to 13/11 then the week after going 12/12. But pre flowering her at 13/11. Look below for pics.

photo_4136.JPG
photo_3170.JPG
photo_2210.JPG
photo_1244.JPG

Im really curious as to how she;ll look in 3-4 weeks.

Hey ya Max!

Me too! Im super excited to see the turn out and what shes going to br producing. I currently have 2 new pics from this morning! Shes getting so strong. I still might do one more week of Veg and just flip the switch on May 21st. Its a Debate im having. I think shes ready to go but im not sure. If anyone could help me on the decision it would be great! I know im in a small space and if i veg out a little longer the yield might be bigger, also im trying to fill up the left portion of the screen. Just trying to maximize as much as possible before i make the switch! I've heard they double in size once switched to bloom which makes me curious as to making that decision to switch now. Also i want to take some cuttings prior, if anyone can illistrate a way to do that. It would be very helpful. Im going to buy the stuff kingJohn Recommended and clean the Aero Tomorrow, then if I took cuttings tomorrow i would end up putt her directly into flower right after. Anyways Look below.

photo_2211.JPG
photo_1245.JPG

Hey ya Max!

Me too! Im super excited to see the turn out and what shes going to br producing. I currently have 2 new pics from this morning! Shes getting so strong. I still might do one more week of Veg and just flip the switch on May 21st. Its a Debate im having. I think shes ready to go but im not sure. If anyone could help me on the decision it would be great! I know im in a small space and if i veg out a little longer the yield might be bigger, also im trying to fill up the left portion of the screen. Just trying to maximize as much as possible before i make the switch! I've heard they double in size once switched to bloom which makes me curious as to making that decision to switch now. Also i want to take some cuttings prior, if anyone can illistrate a way to do that. It would be very helpful. Im going to buy the stuff kingJohn Recommended and clean the Aero Tomorrow, then if I took cuttings tomorrow i would end up putt her directly into flower right after. Anyways Look below.

photo_2211.JPG
photo_1245.JPG

just got caught up man! lookin solid! told you she would take off once she rooted! you should upload a pic of the bottom of the pot and show the roots that are coming out now!

:goodjob:

Hey there JLT!

Welcome back and tomorrow when i switch the res ill def take a shot! Just took some more shots for you guys, She looks amazing. I learned how to pinch so im starting to do alot of pinching its crazy

Anyways The Most Important Thing.

Pics

photo_3172.JPG
photo_2212.JPG
photo_1246.JPG

AS PROMISED!

Roots, and Open Shot. SHE IS PREFLOWERED! 13/11 this week. Next week 12/12! Lets do it to it guys! I've heard she will stretch and double in the coming weeks. I have Readjusted everything so now the Scrog screen is higher. anyways I'll Take pics tomorrow.

2013-05-14_21_24_25.jpg
2013-05-14_21_24_19.jpg

Looking good keep them pictures flowing :thumb:

Thanks Max! Will do! So exciting to see the progression of the plants life cycle, and evolution.Tomorrow i got something special to show you guys. It's Something I created from a piece of gear i bought last week from the hydro store. So when they gave me the Cloner machines, i purchased what was a 1500 LED PHOTOTRON UNIT, for a price i wont disclose. I took it to phototron made some modifications with Gene or Geno, and his buddy who works their. GUYS ITS FREAKING EPIC. I learned all about their systems and setup. I'm Telling you guys. Phototron's are awesome. They are Owned by the guys who make Stealth Grow Lights, so they are using the same equipment they use in stealth grows. Also their staff and the guys for customer service (Gene) Are impeccable. Big ups to them, and i highly recommend them.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom