Volcom's World of PC Grow (First PC Grow)

Re: volcoM's world of PC Grow(First PC Grow) ^_^

If it's not stretching or dying, if the leaves are not yellowing or sickly looking, your girl is probably just developing roots to support the growth. Just relax and let her be, keep her happy and she will reward you.

SO ,Tonight has really got me worried now because , I went to check in on my lil baby , and her leaves are Curling Almost to the center , and yellow with brown little little tips !!!! So I put another fan in there !!! Does anyone know whats wrong with this ? I would test my PH but I dun have a tester (which im buying tomorrow) Does ANYONE have any ideas ???? Pleaseeeeee let me know what I should do ASAP ! And if I wanted to change her light cycle back to 18/6 from 20/4 will that harm it at all , or cause it to stretch ? Thanks everyone !

-volcoM

Here is a photo sorry I've been running around all day ! But Here she is as of right now at this very moment !
IMAG00583.jpg
She is almost touching the very Center of her top head ! Kinda scared , but I am using Organic's Choice , its ratio is..... 0.10 - 0.05 - 0.05 . Which I thought would not burn a lil sprout :[ but maybe im wrong ? Any ideas on what I can do ????

Well it's nute burn. I wish people would read more forums or do other sort of research before they start using a certain kind of growing medium. If you read the grow journals on this site, person after person will tell you NOT to use MG soil. Who knows what kind of fertilizer is in that soil. You are better off just getting regular potting soil with no nutes in it (peat+perlite). Fox Farms soil is a medium people recommend if you don't want to make your own soil.

If you really wanted to use the MG soil, you should have mixed it 50/50 with perlite. Or even 33% perlite, 33% peat, 33% MG soil.

I would just tell you to water with R/O water now (not tap). If your seedling survives that's great, if it doesn't you will have to start over. I would put a clear dome on top of the seedling. You need to keep it hydrated because the concentration of nutes in the soil is too high. Maybe try flushing with R/O water (not tap).

Hope this helps. :roorrip::roorrip::roorrip::roorrip:

I found this product review someone left about the soil you are using:

"I have been on the look-out for the best potting soil and have yet to find it. I am not sure why, but I have never had any success with Miracle Grow organic potting soil. I tried it two seasons in a row. The first season I relied on it for potting up my vegetable and perennial seedlings and had a hard time getting anything to grow, even though I had a brand new greenhouse and have had over 30 years gardening experience. To confirm my suspicion that the problem might have been the potting soil, last year I purchased the Miracle Grow organic as well as a couple of others brands and tried them side by side using the exact same conditions, plants, watering and fertilizer etc. and I can absolutely confirm that I saw very little to no growth, even yellowing and death of any of seedlings in the Miracle Grow compared with all of the other soils (including one I made myself) for which I saw 4 to 6 times the growth and healthy robust plants. I was astonished. It is so disappointing to find that a trusted and high profile brand was responsible for my lack of a good growing season 2 years ago. I'm just glad I found the culprit and wish to warn anyone who thinks they are getting a great mix, to not rely on it for all of your planting - or you may be severely disappointed with the season."

Well I want to thank for you letting me know about the clear dome , I put a clear dome around her and she is coming back really quite fast , she isnt as curled as she used to be BUT she is coming back slowly but surely :D ! Thanks for letting me know whats up Hemprocket ! Ill leave the dome on her till she gets atleast a node or 2 !

I wouldn't use distilled water. It's too expensive. You can buy one of those big jugs of reverse osmosis water from your grocery store. Reverse Osmosis water is basically tap water with most of the dissolved minerals filtered out. It's much cheaper than distilled water.

Oh and don't mix it with tap unless you know that your tap water has a very low TDS (Total Alkalinity). What the R/O water will be doing is flushing the excess nutes from your soil and that will stop the nute burn.

I suggested the dome because the excess nutes that your girl is taking up are basically drying her out. What the dome does is slow the water evaporation from the leaves keeping them alive. If you can, try to increase RH also.

:rollit:

Hi volcoM

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Hey Guys ! I wanted to say I am very sorry for not updating at all . Due to family matters I have lost my uncle and 2 cousin within this year...=[
I had to abandoned this journal and quit everything due to family issue's and also money =[ I will be back in 6 month hopefully , I am currently taking care of my grandmother since this tragic loses... I hope to see this amazing 420 amazing again soon within 6months !!! Thank you all who supported me !!! And I will return soon thank you !!!! Much love to everyone and please be careful !!! Its a very crazy world out there !

<3 always volcoM

Back
Top Bottom