PC Grow Journal 2014

Hey Kush so if i were you I would go 12/12 from seed. Meaning you have zero space to veg and will need them in flower as they sprout. If they are not in flower I would switch them right away. Also do remember the more info you post the more we here can help you get the most of your grow. If you can check out the how to make a journal post which is already pasted in your journal copy and past all the questions into your journal then answer each one. This really is the best for other viewing your journal to give advice.

Definitely should be 12/12 though.

:Namaste:

Thanks for the info Plato,
I dont think I should go 12/12 though if u really think its necessary
Just check out shugs pc grow over on ---------:)
Thats what inspired me to grow in a pc.
Hes box is the size as mine and he harvested over 40g!!!!!!!
He didnt use12/12 from the start infact he vegged for 44 days!
Then switched to flowering.

My box is bigger than what it looks in the pics, I can assure u that
And im pretty sure that if I put in enough care, effort and research I can
Also get a great grow just like shug:thumb:

I know u guys are only trying to help and I reallly apreciate that but seriosly
Just check out Shugs grow, it will inspire you:Namaste::peace:

Thanks Plato,
Heres a update, pic taken yesterday, loving the colour:cheer:
Happy blazing:bigtoke:420
20140618_1904051.jpg

what soil are you using? Are there any base nutrients in the soil? what is the pH of the soil? what is the pH of your water? Are you using tap water ?

Yeah, PC micro grows are doable with great results with heavy LST and size control. I wish you the best of luck man, My 1st grow was in PC box as well and I was going with 12/12 from seed, though I didn't get the chance to finish flowering her and had to chop WAY WAY too early due to moving, but it had so much potential of being decent harvest.

I will be following your grow, always interested in micro grows, seems more challenging and interesting.

Thanks for the comment and thanks for following budstep:thanks:

Yes using tap water , water ph 7, soil ph 6.5
Yes there is some nutrients in the soil, its a mixture of perlite, spaghum peat, coconut fiber and some
Compost:) I know the compost contains quite alot of nutrients, maybe too much?
Also my leaves are quite dryish could that be a humidity problem?I know my humidity is about 45 percent.
When should I transplant her and what size container?

Thanks for any help and thanks for following budstep;)

And one more thing im doing light 24/7 is it absolutely neccessary that I switch?
Could the dark period help the plant or will it cause stress if I suddenly switch?

24h light wont hurt her but 20/4 would be better.
Switching is not going to hurt her, she will thank you for that.
45% humidity is fine.
Transplant her maybe after 1 or 2 weeks when her roots are well developed.
If you can pH down the water a little, do it to around 6.5 and see if it makes any difference.
I had major issues with water 7 pH, leaves were yellowing and brown spots appearing etc.

If you have time read through this article about importance of dark cycle for plants.
Do Roots Really Grow In The Dark?

Thanks once again Budstep;) appreciate the help

I think im going to switch to 20/4, get 6.5 ph distilled water and im gonna read the article now thanks:)
Hopefully she will be growing faster soon will update when shes a bit bigger.when should I start nutes?

18/6 is great as well and is mostly a choice of preference in many cases.
About nutes, many say at week 2, some say at week 4 but it's mostly comes to what soil is one using. I would suggest to start feeding when she start showing you need to.

To be honest I tried to find an answer for that myself and I couldn't come up with anything on internet so I keep it on the same timer as lights. When Lights are on Fan is as well, when lights off then fan goes off.

Back
Top Bottom