Super Noob First Grow - Auto Northern Lights PC Grow

antonizzle

this is my pc grow box, ive got a 125w cfl bulb which im gonna run 18/6 (ive read its the best way to grow autos). this is my first grow which i hope to start tomorrow afternoon as soon as i have a timer switch installed, so any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated. i'll post my soil and strain info when i start.

IMG_140411.jpg
IMG_140319.jpg
IMG_140213.JPG
IMG_139615.jpg
IMG_139513.jpg

Re: super noob first grow, auto northern lights pc grow

Hey Anton, Welcome...Im new here too, and although haven't started anything yet, am watching and learning fast. Im curious, and will be watching...hoping you do well, and although I may not have anything to contribute, Im along for the ride. Next pictures and info please....

Awesome little box. I just started a journal and seeing this is making me think that i should get some CFL and start my next run in them.

Nice start, antonizzle.

I'm pretty new here too. Let me tell you that I had a pretty similar project here in Brazil where I live. Too bad temperatures here are too high in January and February, and this lamp gets kind of hot. So my basic problem on this PC grow box was the temperuature. I got 4 coolers like yours but no success. I guess if you live in a cooler place you'll do great.

Hi there and welcome to the best and friendliest forum on the net

Ive just completed my first cfl grow too. If you want to check it out.

May i suggest raising the pot height when u have a seedling. This will keep it bushy and not stretching. Ideal for your small area

Best of luck with your grow

Hey Anton, Welcome...Im new here too, and although haven't started anything yet, am watching and learning fast. Im curious, and will be watching...hoping you do well, and although I may not have anything to contribute, Im along for the ride. Next pictures and info please....

Welcome to 420.

Nice start, antonizzle.

I'm pretty new here too. Let me tell you that I had a pretty similar project here in Brazil where I live. Too bad temperatures here are too high in January and February, and this lamp gets kind of hot. So my basic problem on this PC grow box was the temperuature. I got 4 coolers like yours but no success. I guess if you live in a cooler place you'll do great.

Welcome to 420

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom