PC Grow Journal 2014

Every strain is different, some strains grow faster then others. Don't worry so much about it. This is where you learn for future grows. My second plant hermied after more then a month growing and I had to toss it but I learnt from it.

Okay thanks for that tip:winkyface:
I put here in a dark period now for 6 hours then ill post a pic of her afterwards, how natural sunlight mixed in with the lighting period? I think I might have caused a big problem because I fed her very very little nutes a few days ago:scratchinghead:

Okay here's an update hope it looks a bit better:Namaste:

20140625_131347.jpg

Some bad news and good news:)
I planted her outside and ordered a new 1st feminized seed.
I got way better soil and am well prepared know:cheer:
Im gonna start a new journal soon and please follow it, heres a pic of her and a pic of her :peace:

20140704_093104.jpg

Ah, another micro PC grow! I love these kind of grows because it is the exact same place stage I started my hobby. Cheers for documenting this for us, and it is a pleasure to have you in this community. :welcome:

A few comments from my own experience:

1. I have read through Shruggs thread on the other forum. I fully appreciate his method as well as his preparation for the grow. From reading your last post I'm glad that you have taken a step back.

2. IMO I would find as many micro PC grow journals I can and dissect them cover to cover, gaining the good points in each. (If you need links, I have many that I used for reference that I'll be happy to PM)

3. Regarding light cycles in a small space, I have always started my seedlings off with 24 hours of light for the first two weeks of life until they enter vegetative growth. This is when I switch over to a 12/12 light cycle.

4. High Stress Training such as topping or fim will leave you little room for recovery time, extending your flowering cycles depending on strain. I grew mostly Indica dominant auto's so HST was barely an option.

5. The best method for a PC grow would be Low Stress Training. In my experience I utilised a mini fridge rack with 1" spacing to act as a ScrOG net. A lot of PC growers are very successful with simply tying down branches with twist ties or garden wire.

Once again, welcome to the forum. AG :peace:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom