Bagseed In Cabinet Under CFLs In Dirt

Thanks elibrium! Yes, 10-12 weeks is more than possible for my favorite skinny bitch, hehehehe. But am pleasantly surprised to see how much they're growing the more I wait. Last grow harvest a couple weeks too early. Not doing that this time. Oh, and I just did neem them. :) Was hesitant, but sprayed the whole plants, from above, below, sides. Hopefully kill every little fucking mite on there. :)

:) Loving to see them trichs glistening in the lights when I check on them after I get up in the AM. :)

I got a half pint of 70% Neem Oil, by Southern AG, at HD for around $8. It's supposed to make more than a few gallons, so it should last a long time, and I'll help friends out too, if they need some.

Nice! You'll want to make sure to hit it again in 3 days though cuz it won't kill eggs. Then maybe again, only thing is the neem could get in your buds.

How bad is neem for buds? I know it's an oil, so it could carry away trichs...

I don't know honestly, I was thinking more how's it for your lungs.. I saw mcloadie doing like a produce wash on his buds before drying the recipes on his thread. I think Im gunna try it side by side comparison on the super Cali haze wash half the buds and leave the other half and dry. It might help if its too neemy tasting

They sell some stuff for vegetables that can be used up to date of harvest, but it's not organic. I used some two days before chop on my first grow, and the buds were quite smooth, even before curing, but the shit kinda stinks tbh.

Yeah, stuff that says safe for veggies and fruit are meant to go on stuff that's eaten. Smoking it may change it's chemical composition of the pesticide.

EDIT: Took a small sample today, of "Miss Skinny." Fruity tasting, if ya can ignore the greenness it's still got. Powerful head-high. Uplifting, yet mind-warping. Creativeness calling to me. Looking forward (with patience!) to harvest time. :)

Good call, but that may be past nutrient stress. They may be able to handle the amount youre feeding now, but johns right.. keep an eye on it.

Definitely. All water for the next week or so, we'll see what happens.

Week 6 Flowering. 44 days of 12/12 so far, 75 overall.
They're growing so big! :)
#2 is getting fat, hehehe. Solid buds on her. Her top bud is as big as my 23w CFLs.
#3 is continuing to fill up, slowly, gracefully. She's still getting longer/taller, too. I love how the buds along the main stems each tipped up when I curved the two long stems over. So I'll end up with many smaller buds instead of two very long ones. Remember, this the girl that seemingly topped herself, lol. Sort of made two tops when only a young'un.
In other news, I'm still fighting the spidermites. My pint-sprayer went to shit, so can't neem 'em till I get a new sprayer. I guess I could dip a cloth in neem solution and wipe the leaves, carefully. Maybe a sponge. Or q-tip. I use them to clean electronics and tools and stuff. Good for detail stuff. Hmmm. I love giving myself ideas, hehehee.
Onto pics!
100_39681.JPG
100_39692.JPG
100_39701.JPG
100_39712.JPG
100_39721.JPG
100_3973.JPG
100_39743.JPG
100_39752.JPG
100_39761.JPG
100_3978.JPG
100_3979.JPG
100_39802.JPG
100_39812.JPG

Yeah, stuff that says safe for veggies and fruit are meant to go on stuff that's eaten. Smoking it may change it's chemical composition of the pesticide.

EDIT: Took a small sample today, of "Miss Skinny." Fruity tasting, if ya can ignore the greenness it's still got. Powerful head-high. Uplifting, yet mind-warping. Creativeness calling to me. Looking forward (with patience!) to harvest time. :)
I think what I saw mcloadie doing was just lemon juice and water maybe baking soda don't quote me but I don't know the exact ratios

I think what I saw mcloadie doing was just lemon juice and water maybe baking soda don't quote me but I don't know the exact ratios

quoted, too bad! ;) hehehe. Lemon juice and soda, would make a neutral solution, so it sounds good, shouldn't hurt the leaves. The neem oil I have smells strongly of citrus, so sounds right on the money. Juice, with enough soda to make it fizzle a little. :)

My little pint sprayer bottle died, so gotta get a new one from dollar store. Fell apart in my hands, I think the check valve in the trigger part fell out or something. Only a dollar, so fuggit. But ain't been able to do the follow up sprays since the first one. Gotta get off my ass and hit the shops. Ain't working today, sick, food poisoning, probably from Dairy Queen yesterday. Had a Flamethrower Burger, and my boss had a chili cheese footlong, and we each got sick. So did my lawyer, who ate there yesterday. What luck, right? I'm actually kind of happy my lawyer got sick there, too.:rofl:

Anywho, the mights are still there, but fewer in number. Still lots of sucker holes in teh leaves though, which probably won't heal. Gotta kill these f#%kers, though, before they get more out of hand, or into the buds, if they haven't already.

Oh, and I've been having an idea, about when it comes time to harvest, to harvest like I do my chili peppers: I don't wait for the whole plant to get ripe at once, I take red ones off when I see them, so that more can keep growing. Since chili and pot are each annuals, and can take on perennial characteristics, would it work for pot, so that when harvest comes, I cut only the big buds off or something, but leave a bunch of lower leaves and popcorns on the plant, and keep the plant at 12/12 for another few months. Would it keep on churning out more buds? And leaves, of course?

EDIT: Should add, I get peppers from all my chilis all year round. They just keep growing more fruits. Every few years or so, certain upper stems die off, and new lower growth shoots up and takes over. But I've got 6 and 7 year-old chili pepper plants outside.

EDIT 2: Basically, can I keep her goin' without revegging her?

Yes, in fact you can harvest half the plant, if you want. I harvested the top half of one of my girls last grow, then raised the remaining portion of the plant closer to the lights, and the bottom buds continued to swell, then i harvested the rest almost two weeks later.

Back
Top Bottom