Bagseed DIY cabinet grow - Wonderberry - fall '09

I am close to the first portion of a three or four stage harvest. I will be snipping the majority of the colas in 5-9 days. After that I will go back on nutes for another 2-5 weeks before another flush to snip the middies. After that I will repeat the process possibly two more times. As this is the case I believe I will be fine on time as long as I can get some pollen in the next couple of weeks (shouldn't be a problem considering the sacs are beginning to open). Also as the flowers age the trichomes will get more cloudy and amber meaning each part of the harvest should produce more of a couchlock stone than the one before it.

OK, now I understand :thumb: I forgot your doing a gradual harvest! Thanks for being so patient with me! Sometimes my own density amazes me! Too much of this stuff going on with me >:ganjamon::bong::bongrip:

lol I don't mind rehashing it. If you have any suggestions feel free to chime in. I am a big fan of the Socratic method.

IF it was the Socratic Method that would mean that I disagree with your point of view. Not correct, I'm just 'ignorant of the facts'! You know what your talking about and I don't. LOL I better fire up another one.....:bong:

The Socratic method does not necessarily mean that you disagree with me or that I disagree with you but merely that all of the possibilities are discussed through bringing up and discussing views that may be different from those already presented. This often leads to ideas that are very distant from the original and occasionally leads to major breakthroughs in thought.

The Socratic method does not necessarily mean that you disagree with me or that I disagree with you but merely that all of the possibilities are discussed through bringing up and discussing views that may be different from those already presented. This often leads to ideas that are very distant from the original and occasionally leads to major breakthroughs in thought.

You know, Socrates must have been seriously stoned much of the time! :bong: In fact if 420 mag was around then he was subscribed! :rollit: LOL

Well he did have an amazing amount of knowledge. I would be surprised if cannabis cultivation was a subject he did not have knowledge of. It is quite a shame that he was forced to commit suicide.

I'm not an expert on Socrates, what were the circumstances of his demise?

I am not an expert either but he was given a death sentence by the government. He was given the choice to kill himself privately or be killed publicly if I remember correctly. I am however certain that it was hemlock that he used to kill himself.

I am not an expert either but he was given a death sentence by the government. He was given the choice to kill himself privately or be killed publicly if I remember correctly. I am however certain that it was hemlock that he used to kill himself.

Interesting:thanks:

one last picture before I go to bed.

2-12-10_girls_pers.jpg

pretty girls

So lots of the pollen sacs have been falling off of Annie. Here is the proof:
pollen_sacs.jpg

I have decided that I will try to open some of the bananas with an Exacto knife and try to harvest the pollen manually. Here is a picture of the bananas.
bananas1.jpg

LOL they really look like bananas! Reps to you HTL for your exceptional work with 'Planned Parenthood'.

Considering the price of seeds from a seed bank I have put thought about pollinating a select plant or two in the future. Your ground breaking work will help many of us...

Back
Top Bottom