Bagseed DIY cabinet grow - Wonderberry - fall '09

I just fed the girls 50 mg of powdered zinc mixed into a gallon of water for each one. hopefully within a few days I will start to see a difference.

Were all the plants affected or just one? Any improvement at all. If not, make sure you call out to an expert. There are many here.

All three girls are affected but the problem is worst in the largest plant and gets progressively better with the smaller plants. Setting Sun is part of grow support and he pointed me to a site that gave good instructions on using vitamin zinc supplements to treat the problem. If there is no noticeable change in the next few days I will ask for more grow support. I also added galvanized nails to the soil as per Setting Sun's suggestion.

All three girls are affected but the problem is worst in the largest plant and gets progressively better with the smaller plants. Setting Sun is part of grow support and he pointed me to a site that gave good instructions on using vitamin zinc supplements to treat the problem. If there is no noticeable change in the next few days I will ask for more grow support. I also added galvanized nails to the soil as per Setting Sun's suggestion.

Excellent. Glad to hear your getting expert advise!

So Woodsman and I were talking in his journal (check it out, 5 star rating) the other night about some bubble hash and I figure I should share the fruits of my bags with the rest of you.

Romulan_plus_bubble.jpg

MMMM bubble.

BTW that is some full melt made from my buddies OG Kush, Trainwreck and Hindu Kush trimmings. I have two other grades as well but this is the best. I had to take a picture of some before I smoke it all. The buds are outdoor Romulan from Sonoma county. Those Sonoma county wine growers sure can grow some tasty flowers too.

So Woodsman and I were talking in his journal (check it out, 5 star rating) the other night about some bubble hash and I figure I should share the fruits of my bags with the rest of you.

Romulan_plus_bubble.jpg

MMMM bubble.

BTW that is some full melt made from my buddies OG Kush, Trainwreck and Hindu Kush trimmings. I have two other grades as well but this is the best. I had to take a picture of some before I smoke it all. The buds are outdoor Romulan from Sonoma county. Those Sonoma county wine growers sure can grow some tasty flowers too.

Thanks for the good words HTL. That a great looking powerbowl! Cheers!

Thanks for the good words HTL. That a great looking powerbowl! Cheers!

Any time Woodsman, I am happy to give props where they are due.

My wife and I made it through the bowl last night but I can't remember how I got to bed afterwords. :roorrip:

I fed Annie Oakley today for the first time since bringing him outside. He got a gallon of water with 1tsp. of Micro, 1/2tsp. of gro and 1+1/2tsp. of bloom. I am hoping that this will help encourage him to open his pollen sacks. I am 31 days into flower and I want to get some seeds growing.

I fed Annie Oakley today for the first time since bringing him outside. He got a gallon of water with 1tsp. of Micro, 1/2tsp. of gro and 1+1/2tsp. of bloom. I am hoping that this will help encourage him to open his pollen sacks. I am 31 days into flower and I want to get some seeds growing.

When would you do the pollinating and I think you said that it would be on just one area. Correct?

Yeah I am planning on pollinating some of the small lower buds with a paint brush while the fans are off. The paintbrush method is used by pear farmers in China where the insects which used to pollinate the flowers have disappeared. By using a paint brush with limited airflow I can guarantee that the pollen will only get where I paint it and in a small area surrounding. I don't know of anyone who has been pissed off about getting a seed or two in a quarter pound so I will not be ruining my sinsemilla crop.

From what I have read pollination should be completed with cannabis plants during the third or fourth week. The flowers that get pollinated will remain in flower until at least 10 weeks possibly 12.

Some of the pollen is going to be sent to some friends in Sonoma and Humbolt counties to create other Annie Oakley crosses.

Yeah I am planning on pollinating some of the small lower buds with a paint brush while the fans are off. The paintbrush method is used by pear farmers in China where the insects which used to pollinate the flowers have disappeared. By using a paint brush with limited airflow I can guarantee that the pollen will only get where I paint it and in a small area surrounding. I don't know of anyone who has been pissed off about getting a seed or two in a quarter pound so I will not be ruining my sinsemilla crop.

From what I have read pollination should be completed with cannabis plants during the third or fourth week. The flowers that get pollinated will remain in flower until at least 10 weeks possibly 12.

Some of the pollen is going to be sent to some friends in Sonoma and Humbolt counties to create other Annie Oakley crosses.

Sounds like you got a great plan. Just curious (because I used to live in N. Cal.) what area/town are you in?

I'm here and grabbing a chair up close to watch this grow... Looking good so far my friend...

Thanks for stoppin in Joe. dont get to close though, that 1000 watt is pretty warm

Woodsman, I can't give specifics but I used to live in the bay and now live in the central valley. Going back to the bay when I get the money, friends all over though. The only ones who do any breeding though live up north.

Thanks for stoppin in Joe. dont get to close though, that 1000 watt is pretty warm

Woodsman, I can't give specifics but I used to live in the bay and now live in the central valley. Going back to the bay when I get the money, friends all over though. The only ones who do any breeding though live up north.

No sweat about the specifics. I think that since joining this site and hearing from so many folk from back there like you, I've become quite homesick for N. Cal. Also the fact that you've got the Med MJ going on and here we don't! I've done more reminiscing about old times lately than I have in years.

When I lived and worked there (11yrs) it was not easy. Driving a big rig around the Bay Area and north and east and the Silicon Valley and south everyday got real old. Could you imagine what it's like taking a 52 footer through downtown SF to p/u and deliver freight!
That's why I left.

But still a lot of great memories and old friends (that I lost contact with unfortunately). Those memories usually involved the outdoors, good friends and the abundance of excellent smoke!

driving truck is defiantly no fun in SF but that is no reason to up and move. you should move back and grow grow grow. The state just ruled it was unconstitutional to have limits upon the amount of plants or meds a Medical Cannabis patient can have so as long as u stay under 99 the feds wont screw with you and neither should the state or local authorities.

driving truck is defiantly no fun in SF but that is no reason to up and move. you should move back and grow grow grow. The state just ruled it was unconstitutional to have limits upon the amount of plants or meds a Medical Cannabis patient can have so as long as u stay under 99 the feds wont screw with you and neither should the state or local authorities.

If I had only known!

Back
Top Bottom