Bagseed In Cabinet Under CFLs In Dirt

Okay, home early, and got pics! Just a sec, need a bong hit, hehehe.

*cough cough*

*cough hack hack cough wheeze*

Okay, I'm better now. Got 20 or so pics, so this may take a couple posts. Or some edits. But more than one upload session, lol. Anywho, while waiting for pics to upload, I ought to mention that I am going to get a new climate sensor this weekend. Two, actually: one for the cabinet, and another for the rest of my house, too. Need a cheesecloth, too, for butter, and some more unsalted butter. Been putting all my leaf clippings (regularly, I check to see if leaves are blocking light from buds. If they can't be tied back, I just snip that leaf. Haven't had to do many, but I'd say 2%/plant/week leaves picked.) with the bowl full of trimmings and popcorns from the hermie I had. Wanna make some killer budder (or oil) for my special spicy corn bread. I tried toking one of the hermie's little popcorn buds, but while dryer than a bone, was greener than green, and tasted like hay. Got a wicked--yet short-lived--head buzz.

Okay, first 18 pics are done! Here they are, in no particular order. The skinny-leaved one is #3, the fat-leaved one is #2. #1 was the hermie, and is dried and pulverized. Today is Day 30 of flower, Day 61 total.

100_3902.JPG
100_39013.JPG
100_39002.JPG
100_38993.JPG
100_38982.JPG
100_38973.JPG
100_38963.JPG
100_38953.JPG
100_38942.JPG
100_38932.JPG
100_38912.JPG
100_38903.JPG
100_38893.JPG
100_38882.JPG
100_3887.JPG
100_38851.JPG
100_38821.JPG
100_38803.JPG

That outta the way, I made slight mods to my cabinet. The hollow floor is now a ventilation duct. I still have the unfiltered, ghetto exhaust fan up top in the corner. The openings are on opposite sides of the cabinet floor, so it's more than enough light-proofing.
100_39043.JPG
100_39032.JPG

Oops. EDIT 2: Forgot, I wanted to share my "bong." It's a J-Pipe. Cheap and effective.
100_39051.JPG

I think with the Labor Day sales going on this weekend, going to have to stop at the HD again. I think I'm going to invest in a bunch of pigtail sockets, about 3 or 4 more, so I can upgrade the lighting a little bit with more lights. Also, I'm going to upgrade my ventilation, with about 3 or 4 more "muffin" fans (12VDC 80mm PC fans), but I already have a ton of them, so no need to buy any. I might need some wire, though.......:hmmmm:

It's about 5 square feet, with 138 watts of actual CFL power. I want to add 3 or 4 more 23w CFLs that I have.

EDIT: Oops, miscalculated. I've only got 5 x 23w bulbs in there, not 6, so total watts is 115w.

Yeah, about that. I think it was 23*30, or so.

Thanks, KingJohnC for the link! Very informative. I've laid off the 10-10-10 during flowering, and doing the 2-7-7 now at 1/4 strength of what the bottle says, and only once a week, and will keep track of it on my calendar. I've got a couple months to go at this point, and don't want to ruin them. I also want to start adding some molasses again, like in my last grow. For Calcium, Magnesium, I can use Epsom Salts, correct? Or just tapwater, probably. Slightly hard water here.

Mine is 30x12x30 outside dimensions. Probably 30x12x20 of actual space. I got 312w actual cfl watts in there and it gets hot! but a fan blowing on the bulbs brings it down quickly.

Sounds great. Kinda what I want to do: lotsa wattage, and lotsa fans. :) :high-five:

Epsom Salts are for magnesium and do not contain calcium you would need something else for calcium. if you tap water boarders on hard water that should be good enough.

Ah, cool. Have been using bottled water, I guess a few waterings with tap water wouldn't hurt much then, right? Although, it does have flouride and chlorine in it. :(

Molasses is a pretty good source of calcium, and magnesium, I feed two tablespoons if I spot signs of a def, I use FF tiger bloom, which has all the micros now, but before I could afford it, I used the molasses, and it helped with a K def I had.

Molasses is a pretty good source of calcium, and magnesium, I feed two tablespoons if I spot signs of a def, I use FF tiger bloom, which has all the micros now, but before I could afford it, I used the molasses, and it helped with a K def I had.

Awesome. Normally, I only used to dip the spoon, and let it drizzle into about a half gallon of water.

Well, here's what's left of plant #1!
100_39151.JPG

Made some special oil for my special spicy cornbread. Used entire plant #1, except for stems, and also had many saved-up clippings from 2 and 3, including a few tiny, little-chance popcorn buds from both.

EDIT: Got 150mL or so of oil, recipe for cornbread calls for 15mL. /me walks away wondering what to do with all this oil. Basically, 10 Tablespoons. WTF calls for 10 tbsp of oil?

EDIT 2: Methinking, screw cornbread, I'm makin' brownies tonight. :) :) :) :) :)

EDIT 3: Didn't have brownie mix, so made a yellow cake. Got a bunch of chocolate chips I may throw into it. Hmmm.....

Back
Top Bottom