Bagseed DIY cabinet grow - Wonderberry - fall '09

Here is a picture of the cabinet tonight:

2-25-10.jpg

Enjoy. :grinjoint:

Woodsman, thanks for the compliment but I still only have about 250 dollars into the whole grow. Maybe 270 with soil.

Harvest stage 1 is dry :yahoo: Now it is in plastic storage containers to cure. It weighs 117.67 grams.

Haarvest_stage_1_dry.jpg

That is all but 14 grams which are burlap curing. I have used burlap curing before and been very happy with it so I am going to do an experiment to see which I like better; burlap or sealed containers.

Here is a closeup:
dry_nug.jpg

Enjoy :grinjoint:

Over 4 oz already?
Here to Learn should now be called Here to Teach!! :adore:

repizm+

dro :smokin:

I have had to cut a few more grams out of the flowers on still on the plants due to mold. The rain has meant humidity in the seventies with lights off. Flush for harvest stage two starts tomorrow night. I might post a picture or two when I start flushing.

I have had to cut a few more grams out of the flowers on still on the plants due to mold. The rain has meant humidity in the seventies with lights off. Flush for harvest stage two starts tomorrow night. I might post a picture or two when I start flushing.

Hey buddy, Sorry to hear about the mold, 'but you must put up the good fight, until the very end and prevail!' AMEN.

Hey everyone,

Sorry for being away so long. I have finished my third stage harvest which was around 2 ounces and am now reveging one of the Wonderberry plants. I tried to take flowering clones from on of the plants but ended up killing them all as I left the tray in the sun for about 6 hours. So the Wonderberry has been veging for about almost two weeks now. When I see it revert and start new growth I will take clones which I will not put out in the sun.

I have switched to a simple hydro setup and I have some other clones growing now too. I was lucky enough to receive some free clones from a friend. The current strains I have in rockwool are Hindu Kush (10), Purple Kush (1) and Bubba Kush (1). I have a friend who is rooting some Kanunga (land race sativa from Africa. thats what I am told anyway) and if they take I may get one or two of them. I don't know how I will tame those in my little box but I will try.

I will try to get pictures up but will most likely end up creating a new journal as so much has changed.

Now, Woodsman have a smoke report for you. All three batches have been different. I only checked the trichs for the first stage of harvest. so I do not know what color they were for stages two and three but I assume they were all getting pretty amber.

Stage one: Fresh hits were quite sweet with a little bite. Some of my friends and I debated considerably as to whether the taste was more like rasberry or blackberry. I believe in the end we decided upon Blackberry. The high was both head and body about evenly so I must conclude that the reports of this strain being a I/S hybrid are most likely true as opposed to the reports claiming it is a pure Indica. The effectivness on my back pain was a 7/10 while being almost hyper-aware of my surroundings. However very little to no paranoia was experienced.

Stage Two: Fresh hits were just as sweet but with more bite than stage one. The body high increased with a smaller decrease in headiness. No more hyper aware feeling. Pain relief is 7.7/10

Stage Three: Fresh hits are still sweet especially upon exhalation but the bite is considerable. Pain relief is 8/10 while most headiness is gone. If I were to have had it only at this stage I would believe it was a pure Indica.

I hope all who have watched this journal have enjoyed it. This has been a learning experience for me and I thank you all.:thanks:

Hey HTL sorry I've been away for soooo long! It's been my habit lately (not visiting around too much) Thanks for the great smoke report Sound like ya said, different highs each with it's own idiosyncrasy's. Fantastic new start on the new stuff also, keep me informed about your reveg/regen.
:bravo:
Tried to rep ya, but not yet I guess?

Back
Top Bottom