Didimauw's first time bagseed grow

H@ppy Turkey D@y, Buddy!!! She grew @ LOT since the l@st upd@te! You're doing @ gre@t job!! I wouldn't worry too much @bout the le@f twisting. S@me thing h@ppened to mine @nd I didn't re@lly give it much thought. The le@ves @re still green @nd there is no discolor@tion so it shouldn't be @ huge problem.

H@ppy Turkey D@y, Buddy!!! She grew @ LOT since the l@st upd@te! You're doing @ gre@t job!! I wouldn't worry too much @bout the le@f twisting. S@me thing h@ppened to mine @nd I didn't re@lly give it much thought. The le@ves @re still green @nd there is no discolor@tion so it shouldn't be @ huge problem.
happy turkey day to u too amgrower! okay, sounds good then thanks!

thanks for checking out my grow screwnuts! yeah i may have to transplant it if it gets much bigger, but im hoping to keep it where its at for the rest of its life.

Looking good bro. I agree with screw you might have to transplant b4 it gets root bound. I transplanted U-K#3 into a 1 gallon pot from a 16 oz cup and within a month needed to transplant again. Just my two cents. Other than that everything looks great!!

Looking good bro. I agree with screw you might have to transplant b4 it gets root bound. I transplanted U-K#3 into a 1 gallon pot from a 16 oz cup and within a month needed to transplant again. Just my two cents. Other than that everything looks great!!

yeah, they grow really fast dont they!

i cant wait till this one flowers and runs out of room, so i can do it all over again! lol i got seeds up the ass

alright, so i started my lst today, simply cause i dont have much room, and to let that undergrowth get some light.

baby steps

002_1632_x_1224_3.jpg

just used the pipecleaners like twist ties
004_1632_x_1224_4.jpg

005_1632_x_1224_1.jpg

Gre@t job with th@t lst!!!!! You just bought yourself @ couple inches of grow sp@ce. By tomorrow she'll be turned right b@ck up tow@rds the light!!!!

It's time to st@rt pr@ying every night to the c@nn@bis gods for @ lucky, first try fem@le. I will be joining you!! lol

Gre@t job with th@t lst!!!!! You just bought yourself @ couple inches of grow sp@ce. By tomorrow she'll be turned right b@ck up tow@rds the light!!!!

thanks amgrower! i want to start a new grow right away, but i also want to fuck around with the lst'ing wether its a male or female, thats a whole new art all by itself. i could spend all day bending it different ways, and trying to make it look cool.

htl- yeah i definetly need more space in there! it just grows so fast that i couldnt keep up!

Hey didi!! Hope everythings good in the hood. Still pr@yin' for pistils for y@.
@nxious for @n upd@te!! :popcorn:

hey, my laptop cord took a shit on us the other day, so i had to give in and buy a new one today. bad news. my plant had testicles lol. ill post his last pictures later. i tried to rip it out of the dirt, and that wasnt happening, so i had to cut it haha. ( i plan on drying it and burning it in our fireplace.) if it had been a female i would have needed to transplant it ASAP. Roots were almost shooting out the bottom of the container.

good news: i have my second attempts started now. i will begin my next journal tomorow. im going to try two plants this time, and maybe lst sooner.

soo i suppose this journal is finished!

im totally loving the lsting with pipecleaning twist ties. Your lil lady is gettin kinda think dude. mi gusto! :cheer:

Sorry to hear about ur male plant. Let me know about ur next grow, I'll help out where I can.

Best of luck to ya bro!!

thanks migrower, ill need all the help i can get.

i just went and checked on my plants, and found out that i didnt bury the one seed deep enough, and the taproot was sticking out of the soil, soooo im just going to do a single plant again, and wish for flowers lol.

Back
Top Bottom