Didimauw's first time bagseed grow

didimauw

Hey everyone, for this journal, ive already started my seeds about 2 weeks ago, and i dont know how well its going to work, but if anything i can start over fresh with everyone's help.

To start off, the seeds are from random bags that i seemed to like in the past.

-My container is a rubbermaid tub, that tapers down at the bottom, and i only have one flourescent bulb right now. The bulb has to be set diagonally in order to fit correctly. (you'll see in the pics)

- So as far as raising lights go, i have my plants siting on a cardboard box, inside of the container that i will eventually cut down accordingly, or use something different like books that i can remove when needed.

- Im using a small computer fan to get air circulated around a bit.

-I dont have any special nutrients or anything like that right now, i have a small bottle of miracle grow liquid for the time being. i also own a fireplace, so i kept some of the wood ashes, cause i heard thats good for plants.

-I have a small thermometer in the box as well.

-as you can tell, i don't have much money, and this project is nothing special, just something to do, and hopefully something to smoke. :yummy:

will have pics soon!

Hey m@n, you're going to be gl@d you did this!!!

I used dvd's to @djust my l@mplight. Hey, @ny thing th@t works, right?

poormans.jpg

Best of luck to y@ buddy!! I'll be w@tchin' :popcorn:

in a couple of days, im going to be getting 3 cfls, to add to my grow box, in place of that single flourescent tube. Every where i look, it seems like people who use those bulbs, have a greater turnout. I just need to find some adapters that you can plug them directly into a power strip. Then id just need to cut holes in the top of my container. Any comments or ideas??

hey amgrower, did you only use that one bulb for that plant the whole time??

Yes I did. It w@s @ 42w cfl. It w@s @ll I h@d @nd it did pretty good for me despite the f@ct the pl@nt turned out m@le. I don't know how much bigger the pl@nt would h@ve gotten....he w@s still growing when I chopped him. It definitely did not grow the pl@nt to it's full potenti@l like @n hps would but on the other h@nd I w@s pretty restricted on sp@ce so the l@ck of light helped me keep the pl@nt sm@ller. It w@s more of @n experiment@l grow, @nyw@ys, not to grow @ gi@nt pl@nt but to see if I could even get the pl@nt to flower, @nd I did!! @lso I figured I'd let you know th@t the pl@nt w@s put on 12/12 @lmost immedi@tely in order to help keep size down too.

End result. 28 d@ys flower
day282.jpg

wow thats really awesome! good info...does ur A button not work? and when u say u changed the lighting almost immediatly to 12/12 how immediate was it?

Th@nks didim@uw!! Ye@h, My @ button shit the bed like @ month @go. I switched mine to 12/12 @bout @ week in. It's @ll up to you when to switch, but keep in mind @ pl@nt will double or sometimes even triple in size when flowering. So if you st@rt 12/12 @t s@y 8 inches, you could potenti@lly wind up with @ 2 foot pl@nt.

You mite have a hermie real shit look like male and female flowers if not you really got male no female there buddy If it was a female it will have no knot at all just peach fuzz like hairs

You mite have a hermie real shit look like male and female flowers if not you really got male no female there buddy If it was a female it will have no knot at all just peach fuzz like hairs

Hey Kolumboboi!! Th@t pic w@s my first @ttempt, not didim@uw's, which w@s @ m@le. I w@s just showing him wh@t I did with @ single 42w cfl.

O sorry didn't mean nothing by it but the male was the oldest one that looked like it had a bud full of bananas whEn those open up pollen will drop out watch u'll see but good grow off 42w light I really think it does matter about the light when your just learning because it just great to see what you can just achieve just by spendin 15buck

O sorry didn't mean nothing by it but the male was the oldest one that looked like it had a bud full of bananas whEn those open up pollen will drop out watch u'll see but good grow off 42w light I really think it does matter about the light when your just learning because it just great to see what you can just achieve just by spendin 15buck

No Prob Bob!!! You were just trying to help didi. I cut th@t guy down b@ck in Sept. Th@nks for the compliment!!! I w@s trying to give didi some confidence bec@use it's import@nt to know th@t YOU C@N DO IT even if you only h@ve one bulb!! lol

Back
Top Bottom