Didimauw's first time bagseed grow

No I call those feeding leaves those are leaves that turn lite into food more will grow that y I say 4to6 weeks of veg just so your plant can well matured more mature the better the weed smaller the plant most times weed is not good

alrighty, heres a quick update... they are starting to look alot better after just one night of 12/12...
rsz_0045.jpg

rsz_0053.jpg

and then as for my other two that are in the tiny cardboard box, the one on the left is starting to wilt a bit... i think its cause theres too much water in the cup, but i dont know how to undo that! theres holes in the bottom, but the dirt is just soaking it all up!!
rsz_0035.jpg

Would have waited a couple more weeks I don't know if u will yield anything of a plant that small but who says it can't be done will like to see what happens though the bigger you let your plant grow the more weed becuz of maturioty

Stop watering put that plant put under light leave it alone maybe some plastic on top or put it by the heater make sure your plants soil is like at least dry on the top before watering again

They all look good just let them do there thing they all will grow good just treat them like any other plant at this stage and the ones that are wilting just keep them under the light do u have reflector?

Back
Top Bottom