Didimauw's first time bagseed grow

Yeah heat is good for roots but the leaves feed from light whether it's sun or bulb it will take light and convert light and nut into glucose and that's food so that lamp is ok for seedlings but when it gets bigger you want something with a higher lumens

You could definitely @dd more bulbs @s long @s you c@n control the he@t with f@ns @nd stuff. The more light, the better!!!

okay for one, heres what the light looks like top view for my two little plants...
rsz_light.jpg

and heres the plants inside the box...the one on the left still isint growing but i have an idea...
rsz_10011.jpg

what if i carefully took the little plant out of the pot that its in, and placed it inside a peat pellet...would that be good or bad? im not even sure if its planning on growing at all anymore, so maybe i should give it a shot, and see what happens

alright, so i decided to try to save that little plant, and i dug it out, and carefully removed the dirt from the little roots, and put it into a moist peat pellet, and put it back under the light. it didnt seem like the plant was dead yet, i think the dirt was too thick for the roots to go any where. hopefully it will have better luck in the soft pellet, if its not already too late.
rsz_10101.jpg

Gre@t job, buddy!!! The soil did look kind of thick/muddy in the pic. Hopefully this works for the little g@l @nd if not, hey, th@t's how you get experience!!! So if your going to go with cfl lighting I'd recommend the 68w bulbs. I h@d @ 42w. You should be golden with 2 or 3 bulbs per pl@nt. They're @bout 15$ @ piece. The 2700k @re @pp@rently best for flowering if you @lre@dy st@rted 12/12. Keep it up, buddy. :popcorn: :goodjob:

hey thanks for the info @mgrower! lol ill probably be getting some more bulbs in a few days or so. im just going to need to find a couple of those adapters that let you plug lightbulbs directly into an outlet, like a power strip. i can find them online, but i dont wanna wait that long. i looked at walmart, and at no avail, but they probably have them at like home depot right?

alright, one more update, ive discovered, and i should just buy some damn potting soil lol the dirt from my back yard is really thick, almost like clay, and plants wont grow in it... see example A: (plant second to the left) {these were all planted at the same time}
rsz_bad_dirt.jpg

but then again. i have 3 other plants, that are in the same dirt and are growing just fine...idk guys...i just dont know

The soil looks better in those pics. Do you h@ve @ f@n blowing on them? It would help the soil dry out quicker, definitely did for me.

Ye@ there you go. They got little ones, like 5-6 in. f@ns @T W@llyWorld if you got the money. I used @ bigger oscill@ting f@n on mine @nd found out the @ir circul@tion is necces@ry, @s the pl@nts growth took off.

I'm re@lly not sure if the sh@pe m@tters? I used cylindric@l ones. Wh@t kind of soil @re you pl@nning on? I'd gr@b up some perlite too.

Back
Top Bottom