Didimauw's first time bagseed grow

Hey Buddy!! Hope everything is still running smooth. Good news!! Found @nother seed the other d@y. I'm up to 3 now th@t I've @ccumul@ted over the l@st couple months out of 20$/gr@m d@nk shit. C@n't w@it for some upd@ted pics!

sounds good amgrower! cant wait for u to start another journal! everything is going good. when the light is off, i keep my fan running, hopefully to slow growth a bit. that should just slow vertical growth and not bud growth right? and i think i may need to get a different light timer, cause it turns the light off just fine, but it doesnt seem to turn it back on...hmmm idk it was only 5 bucks maybe ill just buy a little more expensive one.

day 17!

okay heres an update, i took your advice with my fan amgrower! its lookin pretty good. tonight im going to pick up some string so if i need to i can start the lst. ill also get a small thing of printer paper. this whole time ive been growing this, i havent had a job, and i havent been smoking. tomorow i have to take a piss test in the morning for a job, so hopefully all goes well, so i can finally work on my plant, in the right mind! lol

fan_setup1.jpg

11-17-09_2_.jpg

11-17-09.jpg

@wesome job!!! You h@ve @n int@ke hole cut out too, right? Hope everything went @lright with the piss test. She @lso looks @bout re@dy for her first lst. @nother tip on controlling height......lower the light to @n inch or two @bove the pl@nt @nd she won't stretch @s much tow@rds the light. @re you using @ digit@l c@mer@?? If so, do you know @bout the m@cro setting?

hey! just got back from the piss test, ill know the results tomorow. yeah, when i origionally had that power strip in the top of my container,i had to cut a big hole in the top of the box. when i put it on its side, i taped up that big hole, and when i put that fan in the back of the box, i took off some of that tape. yeah im using a digital camera, but what do u mean by macro settings?

Sweet! Good luck on them results! The m@cro setting @llows you to t@ke close-ups, mine h@s @ little picture of @ flower next to the button.

Here is @n ex@mple of @ m@cro pic th@t I took showing the pl@nts' top.

day1421.jpg

Well sometimes it t@kes @ while to get @ good, focused pic. Th@t one I just posted w@s prob@bly 1 out of 10 or so @ttempts. It t@kes @ little pr@ctice. But if you do find the m@cro setting, it will work, with some persistence. The c@mer@ I h@ve is nothing speci@l, Sony Cybershot 7.2 Meg@Pixels.

I turned my light on/off m@nu@lly. Dude, if two weeks is the longest you've gone, you will be ple@s@ntly surprised!! I've quit @ h@ndful of times in my dec@de of using @nd everytime I go b@ck it's like I'm getting high for the first time @g@in!! Super Duper B@ked!!! :grinjoint:

Th@t's the best p@rt of quitting..........st@rting @g@in!!!

I'm excited for @ pic upd@te to see how she's grown!!!

Nice!!! She's looking gre@t!!! Very he@lthy!! Just keep w@tching the nodes for signs of sex.

This w@s my first sign of sex. Turned out to be @ scrotum.
picnik1.jpg

Gre@t job with the m@cro!!! You'll get better with pr@ctice too, I sure did. You'll get closer @nd cle@rer shots!!!! Now I'm gu@r@nteed @tle@st 2 pics every upd@te, whole pl@nt + close-up. Sweet!!

Back
Top Bottom