Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Oh Newty since you’re a fan of edibles you should have seen me baking in the kitchen the past 2 weeks with some very potent butter.
6D181637-EC38-4980-A0D2-9F5D6754DEEB.jpeg
6D2EF96C-DC63-49C7-9955-B224DCEC56D0.jpeg
9B6C60BE-8AC0-485D-8EE5-099587EA2359.jpeg
8394E3F2-3C94-464F-B5D2-C99A53B10EA1.jpeg
DF338CBC-7F9E-4DC0-9A95-819856B114D5.jpeg
27D2E333-52D7-410A-A9FD-A506E8200755.jpeg

Omg those look deliciously delightful lol. What strain did u use in makeing these? Great job tho congrats.

I will send you a taste soon my friend:D

Ok so I’ve thought long and hard about what to do with this journal during my break. I just don’t think I’ll have time to keep up. I’m packing up as we speak to move out west for a couple weeks to complete my field study. I’ve been back at it this week as well as completing a few other projects.

I think this is the perfect time to say goodbye and complete this book. Maybe I’ll be back in March but for now, y’all can catch my shenanigans on Instagram and YouTube.

:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

@Amadeus Forzin you can close this one!

:passitleft:

Be safe newty!

Thanks for the love all!!

One thing I’ve already learned!

Dressing for weed success requires looking like a surgeon. Actually I think I’m more protected from germs or contaminants than a surgeon! Who needs an organ cut out? Come see me out back, bring your own knife:D

Ps. I have made infused honey Kis, I sent some to NS last year when I made it #yum

Sad as i am to see you take that break, it might give you time to figure out how and what you want. The only thing i know is that you are a inspiration to a lot of people. Besides that honey(damn was that good) we all need a little newty in our journal and lives.

NOTE: The message above does NOT guarantee me not being a pain in the behind trying to drag you back here:Namaste::green_heart::circle-of-love:

Nice to meet you Newty. It was recommended by @InTheShed for me to check out your journal. I didn't get too far because I am waaaay late lol. Checking out your first grow on pg 1, I saw you use AN ph coco nutes.

Are you still using them? I need to buy what I need and don't want to get the wrong thing. I have 2 seedlings NL and Cbd Cream and Cheese, in 4" rockwool cubes that will go into 3 gal fabric pots when ready.

I think I have everything else I need. This will be my second grow. My first one is flowering now.

I just love how your dad sent you a photo of diy grow tips with his head cut off lol. Sounds like something I would do. You guys are legal now !! legal is the best. I love it!! Don't have to worry about what I throw in the trash, what my house smells like, etc. Never thought I would see that day come.

:green_heart::peace:

Hey Newty, fellow canadian here, newbie starting to grow since legalization. Could you tell me where did you buy those airpots? I found them kind of expensive on amazon. But they look very efficient and easy to handle and transplant. Thank you and congratulations! What a harvest! o_O:woohoo:
Ooh i would like to know about the pots too. I really liked them, but saw you were growing in cloth pots. I got confused and gave up :lot-o-toke:

My fault i need to read the rest of the journal when I'm not on my phone.

Thank Amy! Quick check in for the week:)

Welcome new friends!! @notechvapor and @MarceloD2

I buy my noname airpots at my local hydro store for 5$ each, Amazon is a rip off for those. If your in Edmonton it’s called t&t hydroponics.

I don’t use AN anymore because I’m a mover and shaker and need to try it all:D I use GH products now but I still stand by AN and would go back to them in a heart beat. You can’t go wrong just don’t get sucked in and buy all the extras. Big bud is the only extra I used and some sort of silica.

Good luck!!

Back
Top Bottom