Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Social media is the future man especially if you want to have a small business one day. It’s all great marketing and an awesome way to meet other like minded individuals. I’m building so many cool relationships with people that are starting out like me or already have their businesses running. Mentorship is important to me as I figure out my brand moving forward. This Canadian cannabis culture or industry is already overwhelmingly saturated by too many people so it’s going to help to have good connections I think.

And if the people want to know what I had for breakfast then who am I to deny them :D
Yes. Do lock in like you are. Much future for you coming up faster than you might think. Wonderful work and progress this time around.

Thanks all.

Awww such kind words my friends:)

I mean if Shed is on IG...:D

IG is an easier platform to reach multiple individuals quickly.
The only reason that I started an IG account is because it has/had a far superior quality to show off my photos. Even that can quickly lose its value to me. I have zero social media presence as a regular joe. But I see the value if you are in business.

Still - always good to switch everything off for a day or three every now and then ... “I miss the quiet space that use to exist in my mind before the internet...”

Many of us here would remember “before the internet”, I’m sure :)
:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm: BI= before Internet:rofl::thumb: that was some time ago:Namaste:

Newty congrats on this round and your harvests. Great job. I think you're gonna like that green pheno DDA. I give my friends the purps and keep the green ones. They are fairly rare. I think for me like 1 green out of 30 plants. I've ran a lot of em.

I cut WAY back this summer from growing due to several factors that made sense to me at the time. It took me 3 months to get back to what I was doing when I cut back.

After 5 years of steady growing I can't say I would do it again. My 2 cents worth.
I get life happening for sure.

Newty congrats on this round and your harvests. Great job. I think you're gonna like that green pheno DDA. I give my friends the purps and keep the green ones. They are fairly rare. I think for me like 1 green out of 30 plants. I've ran a lot of em.

I cut WAY back this summer from growing due to several factors that made sense to me at the time. It took me 3 months to get back to what I was doing when I cut back.

After 5 years of steady growing I can't say I would do it again. My 2 cents worth.
I get life happening for sure.

Thanks for hanging out and catching up Mr. B.

Trust me, this break is stressing me out but it’s tiring to fight this constant battle in my own home so this will be my one and only break.

I plan to use my boyfriends money to buy my weed once I run out:D I think he forgets I used to spend 500 a month on my meds, never mind the cbd for me and my dogs.

I’ve already told him, it will be at least 6 months before I harvest again due to this break when the longest I went before was 2 months. Anyways it is what it is and I don’t plan on taking another break again.

If he wants a break next year, I’ll just move out:battingeyelashes:

Ps. Thanks for the tips on the dda. I’m hoarding my small harvest right now.Lol I have 7 more I plan to run outdoors this summer (maybe a couple inside)

Thanks for hanging out and catching up Mr. B.

Trust me, this break is stressing me out but it’s tiring to fight this constant battle in my own home so this will be my one and only break.

I plan to use my boyfriends money to buy my weed once I run out:D I think he forgets I used to spend 500 a month on my meds, never mind the cbd for me and my dogs.

I’ve already told him, it will be at least 6 months before I harvest again due to this break when the longest I went before was 2 months. Anyways it is what it is and I don’t plan on taking another break again.

If he wants a break next year, I’ll just move out:battingeyelashes:

Ps. Thanks for the tips on the dda. I’m hoarding my small harvest right now.Lol I have 7 more I plan to run outdoors this summer (maybe a couple inside)
I'm tellin ya.... I gotta track down where Ricky & Bubbles hid those train tracks so I can just ship you weed on my little model train. Haha!
Choo choo, muhfukkas! Pineapple Express coming through! Choo!

I'll be counting the days with ya... a month without ya growing is bumming me out too. :(

Stay lifted sis, beans will be dropping in no time!
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom