JDwinell

Hello so I'm journaling my grow and I'm germinating seeds and getting ready to put them into rapid rooters then going to put them into 3 gallon fabric pots filled with coco loco and amended coco potting mix.i am right now using cal mag bush doctors to treat 1 gallon spring water with 1.5 ml. I am going to pre soak my 3 gallon coco loco pots to insure it has enough cal and mag...anyone have any experience growing indoors with coco loco not Coco perlite!!!;anyway any and all help would be appreciated..thinking of keeping my ppm on the soak around 350 ish no more than 400 tops..is that ok??? Thank you all God nless

16785627945526925539230299819597.jpg

Just put my seedlings in rapid rooters a d put under 2 true150 watt full spectrum led lights and I have them probably 3+ feet or more from seedlings...will be transplanting into coco loco 3 gallon fabric pots and I just pre soaked them in 3ml per gallon of cal mag. Any help advice would be appreciated as I'm a newbie with no experience growing in coco loco at all and minimal over all experience in general thank you...

16785709610142575217079618637629.jpg

So I have 2 Hindu Kush seeds and one sour og that have successfully germinated via paper towel and heat mat method and now they are in rapid rooters and seedling dome under 2 true 150 watt led lights but they are very far from them and one has dimmer set to minimum other has only on off option...anyway I've ph'd my water @6.1 and also the water inside humidifier as well...anyway just waiting for all to pop heads above ground..I'm also germinate more seeds 3 duct tape,1 sour diesel,1 more sour OG..anyway any and all help comments etc is appreciated!!! Thank u!!! GOD BLESS!!! JESUS SAVES!..anyway have suggestion for my grow light distance intensity?? Thanks again!

16786273384017235864976568849389.jpg

1678627359724752507266872180271.jpg

i am right now using cal mag bush doctors to treat 1 gallon spring water with 1.5 ml. I am going to pre soak my 3 gallon coco loco pots to insure it has enough cal and mag...
Why are you using 1/3 of the recommended amount per gallon?

I do not grow in coco coir or any coco mix soil but I am thinking that the best thing is to stick with the amount the company recommends. As long as any experienced coco users recommend putting the cal-mag in right after the seeds sprout use the recommended dose.

Well woke at 6 a.m an hour before lights come on and checked on my seedlings and also checked on my seeds that I'm attempting to germinate still...the 3 are above ground and seem to be doing good I've put a small amount of ph 5.9 water in bottom of tray and let them drink from bottom to encourage roots to grow down...hopefully the 4th will emerge today above ground and also hopefully a few more seeds may germinate to increase the plant population and ultimately increase my yield and variety..as I'm attempting to germinate 2 strains I currently do not have(Duct tape,Sour Diesel) ..but no luck with them yet....

PXL_20230313_120255149.PORTRAIT.jpg

Well I just decided to put rest of seeds in rapid rooter along with the full grown seedlings hoping they'll come up ..sone had small taproots so I'm optimistic for some at least..I now have a total of 8 possible plants consisting of 4 strains...Hindu Kush, Sour Og, Sour Diesel, Duct tape. Anyway I put plastic covering on top of rooters home after first covering the hole with small piece of rapid rooter to keep dark for germination..wish me luck!!!

PXL_20230314_004709149.jpg

Update* getting close to transplanting seedlings in rapidrooters into 3 gal fabric pots...got 3 that should be ready very soon as well as another shortly behind his sister and a new one is poking it's seed head above ground and will be eagerly waiting for her to shoot up quickly..I also have another 3 Duct tape strain that are as of yet not sprouted but I still have faith and hope that they will survive and thrive!!! I'm growing in coco loco potting mix which is an amended nutrient rich potting mix with plenty of coco coir for water retention and aeration..this is my first full grown using this exact method so I'd love advice feedback etc... God bless!

PXL_20230314_173600141.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20230314_173120439.jpg

Back
Top Bottom