Haloplanters LED & HPS Grow - Purple Widow - Auto Choc/Skunk - Auto Afghan Mass

go you lovely looking plants. hmmmm purple widow sounds deliciouse iam going to look it up.

looking forward to seeing some nugs.

regards

Thanks alot, yeah out of all the plants the purple widow is the most vibrant, when you look at the leaves its an amazing site, its a big bush and im happy because it will produce many flowers when ready,

Heres a pic if a baby nug i took off of the auto afghan mass, i smoked a smaller tiny nug that i led dry for 3 days & oh my couch lock with a smile..i felt like i was back in highschool.

20150718_003918.jpg
20150718_003939.jpg

Got an update guys & gals,
the trees are doing great, ive added kool bloom dry & bloombastic to my feeding schedule.
I am amazed of the buds that has been growing on top & from the sides of buds, also from the bottom i have some good long buds, for the past 10 days i had the hps light hung vertical and i uprgraded to a full spectrum 300 watt led with 6 watt diodes hung 4 inches from the top.

Last night i just put the 400 watt hps light back on top about 5 inches from the top with the new led light hung vertical..along with rotations every other day.

My feeding goes as follows

1st.
Bloombastic with sugar daddy & earth juice molasis in a gallon of rain water(8-10 ounces of feed)
followed by 8 ounces of rain water 15 -20 minutes after.

2nd.
kool bloom dry (8 ounces) & then kool bloom liquid with the recipe for success flowering nutrients(5-6 ounces)
Followed by 10 ounces of rain water.

3rd. Molasis & sugar daddy followed by 8 ounces of rain water

4th i give a weekly feeding of sea kelp and sea-90 or ocean trace minerals thats in a gallon of rain water (8-10 ounces)
Followed by 8 ounces of rain water.

I got some bigger perlite & azomite volcanic rock ash. Last week i dug up the auto afghan/ critical mass and took out a good amount of coco coir / coco loco mix and mixed it into my bucket with perlite & azomite and from now i will use this in future.

Also every day i give a foliar spray of rain water after the lights go out.
& while the lights are on the fan is aimed at the top half of the plant & when the lights are off the fan is aimed at the roots

Ill post some pics later because they are sleeping now. I dont want to wake up.the kids..lol

Heres the new pics..there looking great..the tree with the purplish yellow leaves & buds are from the auto afghan critical mass..the purple widow is to the left & has the greenest look with the most bud sites. The auto chocolate/ skunk is to the right & has 8 colas, its behind in flowering compared to the auto afhgan.

Also i just clipped a nice sized purple looking nug im going to give my tree some time whats the rush..peace to the world & peace to nature..ill throw up a nug shot after these pics & i am loving the hardness of the buds from using bloombastic..

This nug is 3 & 1/2 inches long and 2 inches wide of just bud..so ill let the other catch up and i also have explosive growth coming up from the bottom, good thing ive been using vertical lighting, rotations and light switching(400 watt hps & 300 full spectrum led with 6 watt diodes)..my lighting is now on during the nights and sleeps from 12- 9 or 10 pm..

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks alot for the compliments..

The auto aghan critical mass is a great plant to grow,
the smoke! is sweet and very strong(i wished i wouldve saved some but its done now)it leaves you couch locked and i could only take a few pulls of it,
smoke method: backwood ripped in 1/2 , fronto leaf & elements filter tip and lift off..it was amazing
, but next year i will regrow it..

I have 2 left the chocolate skunk & purple widow.. i thaught the chocolate skunk was an auto like it said on the package but nope..it was a regular plant..(no problem because thst means more budweiser.lol)..

I sampled a piece of the purple widow(the last picture) 2 weeks ago and decided it needed more time but its ready now..

Also the chocolate skunk is ready too, im just using the 400 watt hps as a vertical light with the led on top. I had it like that for the last 2 weeks since it stopped growing upwards, now the buds are getting fatter due to growing down and sideways towards the hps.

There about 5 foot 6 inches tall in a bathtub.
i rotate about every 3-4 days,
it gets water then mollasses with bud candy & brown sugar every watering.. the lights are on 12-13 hours a day with me feeding at night and a folar feed with rain water 2x a day..

The chocolate skunk is the 2nd to last pic and purple widow is the last pic,

Also i finally decided to use my ppm meter and wow the tap water showed over 400 ppm while the rain water i caught showed 24-26 ppm thats amazing..

& ive been using advanced nutrients to include, big bud, b-52, sensizym, cal mag with iron,bud candy, koolbloom liquid.. and for my final drive i used koolbloom dry, overdrive,sensizym, cal mag, & bud candy & mollasses,

Im now just watering one day and using the mix of mollases and bud candy the next..ill give this a few more weeks so the bottom section buds can form up nice

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Back
Top Bottom