New Crop King Seed Grow - White Widow - Purple Kush - Green Crack - Crown Royale

No any kind will do ..thanks and happy growin
I'm a first timer here and I can't express how grateful I am for this shared knowledge. I recently purchased some Train Wreck autos and will be trying my hand, for the first time. Any specific brands on the coco perlite? Again, thanks and your work is amazing.

Super buds here. You hit it out of the park. Great job.
:high-five:
20160723_174557.jpg

ohhhhhh man :jawdropper: :drool: lol i literley jus put up my nutes i had the same exact line as u jus maybe a few mre if u didnt llist everything ur using in the first part of ur journal tht is in order to go to organics im doing a los mix [living organic soil] from buildasoil.com i jus got there soil kit and now im guna be doin a all organic grow using cks purple kush and early vixen and seeing ur purps there almost made me wana pull my nutes back out lol but yea lookn awesome bro right now i got sum bag seeds in veg and flower if u wanted 2 come and check out my journals tht shows my girls and all there glory they sure are attention whores lmao but great lookn budz bro keep up the gud work n keep it green/purple lol :Namaste:

Alright 64 I dont know how many threads you have active but I got to the 11th page today of this one and I wonder............
Should I add Dolomite lime to my final pot of Ocean Forest??? 1 tbl sp per gal?????
Should I incorporate a Calmag spray???
Great Day 64!!

Old school...I placed my cks seeds in generic root riots after seeds popped via cks method. The first two have barely grown in 2 1/2 days. The second two have grown ok I reckon. I have 10 sprouting in root riots in a domed tray for almost 2 days now. I have 7 cks NYCd autoflower feminized seeds and 7 early miss autoflowers. I forgot to keep track of which seeds were which strain ( jack arse) anyway .....My questions are...

Did I mess up putting the dome in my tent with a 35 w cfl desk lamp a couple inches over them 5000k). Also have two galaxy 300w leds in my tent going too. A small desk fan. I'm going without exhaust and or filter. My tent is covered area, but otherwise in an outdoor environment. I'm in ne Florida. Also I'm wondering if the size difference in the 4 seedlings is due to different strains one maybe a taller variety? I'm in ffof mixed 70/30 with chunky perlite. Two plants to a 5g smart pot. I can't stop checking on them throughout the day. Lol

I hope you see this and can lend me some knowledge. Thanks!!

Oh... here's pics from yesterday. Two days above ground. First the taller one. Then the short ones I'm worried about. Also, when would you take the dome off the sprouts and plant them When do you leave dome off for good. Leds are bout 20-24 inches away. Only have money for hygrometer now. No laser gun or ph tester but using distilled water. Should I mist spoutlets or no. Thanks again.
IMG_403013.JPG
IMG_402911.JPG
IMG_403312.JPG
IMG_403410.JPG

That one little one not in a plug. Here's what happened. I originally planted all popped seeds in soil. I then changed my mind within minutes to use the generic root riots I bought. I dug and found both seeds in one pot and made the swap into plugs then planted plugs in the 5g smart pot u see in pics. Only found one in other pot and again.. made the swap..figured the other one was prolly dried up. 2 days later I take pics and look at pics inside, wow..I see the one I thought was a goner sprouted up. Was so excited. Now you can see that it's leaves are curling down a bit. Any ideas. Will this hopefully go away? Thanks again sir for anyone's help actually. Oh.. it's obviously my first grow after about 18 hours a day of reading how to get started for about a month and I still forgot to label them. Wow!!

20160310_200641.jpg
20160310_200044.jpg
20160310_200251.jpg
20160310_202014.jpg
Well I'm bored..plants grow to slow. LoL

Thought I'd share so time saving tips I know..we all know how much work growing is right..and if you haven't grown yet you will !
Ok how to transplant the easy way.wont even get ur hands dirty.
First off forget solo cups.pails .buckets.
Get a straight sided container with a removal lid..I love coffee cans.
Cut off bottom.thats now ur top..grow her up..time to replant. Let soil dry out a bit.remove bottom lid holding dirt in.set down in new pot.fill in around plant..pull out container.done planted..no shocking..no tipping upside down..no being nervous if your new..
And trust me a preety big plant will slip through that hole..branches and leaves just fold in toward stem..no problem.
Try it..you'll love this way..

Brilliant my man! Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Pro

The cut off bottom is awesome 64 but what if theyre root bound? You still have to break it all up? I know the answer....... transplant before root bound, but it seems all mine have to be broke up when replanted.
Moonshine, I think your sprouts look great, but Im green. New seedlings are so delicate!! I have a habit of overwatering new sprouts and clones Im trying to get passed. Great you care about your crop like you do! Great attitude for success!!
Great Day!!

I have a question for anyone. I hear about all of these different requirements for growing like humidity and temperature and pH and many other things. But I was wondering why those have become so important is it through trial and error that we have found that makes those things so much more important than nature. I mean this is a plant that grows wild originally ? Right?

I have a question for anyone. I hear about all of these different requirements for growing like humidity and temperature and pH and many other things. But I was wondering why those have become so important is it through trial and error that we have found that makes those things so much more important than nature. I mean this is a plant that grows wild originally ? Right?

I can tell you pH is naturally more neutral in nature bc of rain. The shit we put in water to make it "safe" can throw pH out of balance. You can still grow with it, but nutrients will get blocked out at different levels of pH, which is why we strive for a more neutral pH. Humidity and temperatures are a factor in anything in life. When it's winter, most the trees are dead; in the desert, most plants don't exist. All plants have ideal settings, and if you want optimal results from marijuana, you strive for the settings it's DNA ask for.

There's a required range and then there is optimal conditions. In nature, you'll see marijuana more prevalent and prosperous where these optimal conditions occur naturally. It's why cali grows some of the best weed on the planet.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom