Grow 5: 2xGreen Crack, 2xWhite Widow, 2xShiatsu Kush

Just some pics. One week left until the flip to flower happens
420-magazine-mobile55685796.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1321109693.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1144633816.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2091876683.jpg

Ok so update time.
Few things going on here.
One is I have a few clones going. They have been in Rockwool now for about a week. The two white widow clones I have, have rooted them selves in 8 days. Fastest I have ever had clones go.
420-magazine-mobile155709718.jpg

420-magazine-mobile24294409.jpg

Next update
The plan was to start flowering on April 23. Well that went out the window when I realized my ladies are already ranging in hight from 14" all the way up to 18". Dosnt seem tall but keep in mind I have LST'd the living shit out of them so there actual heights are closing in on the 2' + mark now. So these pics are from only day 2 of flower. I also gave all 6 ladies a hare cut a week ago and they have already bushed back up. I'll wait another week or two to trim them clean again.
To start
The hole clan, tent is really starting to fill up now, can you tell
420-magazine-mobile409329920.jpg

The two White widows
420-magazine-mobile2034070514.jpg

Two Green crack
420-magazine-mobile1994133201.jpg

And lastly the two Shiatsu kush. These two are def the most important to me at the moment. Only because its time to find out if I have 1, 2 or 0 females, as these were regular seeds. That being said I do have 2 clones from each of these ladies. So fingers crossed.
420-magazine-mobile1612614725.jpg

Whats happenin dude???
Been really busy bud. Gotta keep the grades up at school. Plus tending my crop lol. Currently starting week 5 of flower as of tomorrow. So really been on top of my ladies keeping them happy.

I should say I do have one pic from two days ago, a night shot.
They would be White widow on the Left
Green Crack on the right
420-magazine-mobile108702931.jpg

Next pic is from about a week ago,
Day shot. Been using a super metal halide in one lamp and a HPS in the other. Lastly rotating the plants everytime I water, between lights
420-magazine-mobile1094361760.jpg

Looking good. I flowered my White Widows 71 days.

I'm sure liking the two 400 watt lights in the tent. Pretty seriously considering going to cobs for the next grow.

If your grow stays on track I don't see that being a problem.

Can you say what seed bank the shiatsu's came from? Were they supposed to be feminized seeds?

If your grow stays on track I don't see that being a problem.

Can you say what seed bank the shiatsu's came from? Were they supposed to be feminized seeds?
These came from BCBD. Good seed bank, and these were regular seeds. As far as I know there are no fem seeds of this strain, atleast not that I could find.
Still no complaints, they were big beautiful bushes

Ya takes yer chances with the regulars I guess. I got 5 out of 6 plants right now that are regulars. Just flipped them tonight and still can't sex any of the 5.

Been quite a while since I have posted. I have been away and extremely busy with school as of late do to exams. And I'll be done school as of July 10. Unfornetly me being away has and will def effect the out come of these four plants as I had someone else looking after them. There currently hanging and drying. Some issues had come up about 3 to 4 weeks from finish of flower and the person didn't want to say anything as they thought they screwed up. All and all it is what it is.
Next grow has already started.

Dang I just found this grow and it's already over? Hope you got some good smoke out of your plants even though there were issues. They were some nice looking ladies in your previous pics.

Are you going to grow the White Widows and Green Crack again? You had some clones of a few but not sure what you've done with them. I've got some of those seeds and can't wait to get growing them. White Widow will be first and then who knows.

Hope all is well with you and school has been going good. Green Crack would be awsome to smoke and study on. *Homer drool*

Dang I just found this grow and it's already over? Hope you got some good smoke out of your plants even though there were issues. They were some nice looking ladies in your previous pics.

Are you going to grow the White Widows and Green Crack again? You had some clones of a few but not sure what you've done with them. I've got some of those seeds and can't wait to get growing them. White Widow will be first and then who knows.

Hope all is well with you and school has been going good. Green Crack would be awsome to smoke and study on. *Homer drool*
Not quite done lol. All four girls are hanging and drying at the moment so no weight as of yet.

420-magazine-mobile1217377536.jpg

Back
Top Bottom