Cannafan's Adventures With Pollinating Master Kush X White Widow

Well gang, my sincerest apologies for not getting back to this journal.

My priorities have been a bit messed up lately.

I am a firm believer that people must take care of themselves in order to effectively take care of and help others.

Case in point, I got the first traffic ticket in 30+ years yesterday for an expired plate. My birthday was at the end of May. This new sticker that I should have purchased completely got pushed aside several times before I just plain completely forgot about it. I've been too preoccupied with other things that I had prioritized ahead of it. It was a costly error, but a lesson was learned.

That relates the same to the grow here. I did not pay enough attention to the plants in recent months, and the end results show that clearly. They suffered at the hands of my neglect.

Two of the Widow Masters seeded on me. The rest of the plants seem lanky and too stretched, and they don't have the kind of buds that I would have expected. My fault, and I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong. ;-)

I will have some final pictures of the plants over the weekend, I am harvesting on Friday along with harvesting the plants from my other grow journal.

I have them under the new Top Led light, and they have been under that for a couple of weeks now. There was more stretching after I did that, and I will get pics before I chop them. They are going through a flush this week.

When that is done and pics are posted I will be closing this journal. I'll be checking the trich colors tonight with the microscope, the only thing I want under a microscope. LOL

I have to say that I truly miss the conversations, the sharing of ideas and suggestions, and watching others get through their own grows. You are all wonderful members and I cherish the camaraderie we shared here. Watching the progress of these plants and the different end results is very rewarding.

Please feel free to check out my off topic gardening pictures, it's my documentation for why I stay where I stay despite the long hard winters we endure here.
https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/beauty-spring-summer.221970/

If you have any questions before I post the final pics, please ask. I will be taking the time to make sure the final update is complete and a smoke report when ready.

Miss you all!

:circle-of-love:

Bummer I just found my way here Canna ! Plants can be replaced, people can't so take care of yourself and the ticket is like no big deal, they can't take your birthday away or anything.

I hope your not leaving the 420 community :gasp: What would we do without our Princess DIY ? or are the rigors of being a contributor not allowing you to post to your own journals as much as you would like ? Which can be understood.

Bummer I just found my way here Canna ! Plants can be replaced, people can't so take care of yourself and the ticket is like no big deal, they can't take your birthday away or anything.

I hope your not leaving the 420 community :gasp: What would we do without our Princess DIY ? or are the rigors of being a contributor not allowing you to post to your own journals as much as you would like ? Which can be understood.

Oh, I'm not leaving. I enjoy the community here too much. My time constraints are just too thin now to do everything that I've been trying to do. I agree on the ticket, it's a minor thing. It just bothers me that I can no longer say, "I haven't had a traffic ticket in over 30 years!" LOL
:thumb:

Thanks for popping in and I will be checking your forest very soon.

:circle-of-love:

Well the ticket is unfortunate but im still here to wait for the pics :) hope you are doing well. 30 years without a ticket whew thats my whole life almost.

Here is the pic update on the Widow Masters. 4 of them are under a 400W Top Led light now:

wm7.jpg

wm3.jpg

wm6.jpg

WM_1.jpg

wm2.jpg

WM4.jpg

gonna be some nice baseball bats. wish I had more than two bats growing at once :( lol

Outstanding Cannafan, catch you on your NEXT..........................

Back
Top Bottom