Cannafan's Adventures With Pollinating Master Kush X White Widow

It's a beautiful thing seeing all these harvests, Canna. You've matured into a grower who produces some HQ produce. :goodjob:

Thanks PeeJay, let's hope they taste as good as they look....and work well. :)

I'm gearing up for picture taking today in the woods, so I thought I would start a practice session with Widow Master 5 before I chop her to pieces:

Trichs171.jpg

Trichs181.jpg

Nanners_2.jpg

wm5_7-20.jpg

LOL, thanks guys!

It appears I got to Ms. Widow Master 5 just in time. She has a couple of very fresh green nanners on her:

Nanners6.jpg

Damn i hate those fucking nanners!!
Glad you chopped em on time, looks amazing!

Congrats again Partner. Nice trich pics...

I'm a bit late, but It's a nice surprise to see that you've finished them off! Hope you posted a smoke report :D

Hi TimmyMan,

No smoke report yet. They are still curing.

I have a new grow up if you are interested, check my signature for the link. Variety of strains.

Thanks for popping in and I will post a smoke report as soon as they are ready.
They smell great!

:cheer:

Hey there. A new journal huh? I will be right over.

Well now...smoke report.

I did try some bud on Saturday night. I'm not much into being extremely stoned or much of a smoker (I use the vape most times), but if I ever want to get that way again this would be the go to bud for that! It was definitely not a couch lock. After 3 hits it was there and undeniable. LOL
The heavy stoned feeling lasted about 3 hours with a rushing head and body high, and I actually thought a couple of times that I wish it would ease up a bit. :laughtwo: Once it did relax a bit I had a great sleep. I should have went to sleep earlier, Sunday morning I woke up still a bit stony.

The only complaint I would have is the cotton mouth was pretty bad. It tasted okay, nothing special. I got a little of a citrusy taste, but mostly it was strong. And a bit of a hint of pine? Probably needs a little more cure time. Smells wonderful before smoking though. Not too much cough. I will try it in the vape this weekend, but I'll limit myself a bit more. :loopy:
This is going to make some major strong cannabutter and edibles I'm sure.

Would I grow it again? Yepper, and I'm going to germ some seeds this weekend.

I'll try to get some good pics of the dried buds tonight.

Nice... A 3 hitter.

Hi TimmyMan,

No smoke report yet. They are still curing.

I have a new grow up if you are interested, check my signature for the link. Variety of strains.

Thanks for popping in and I will post a smoke report as soon as they are ready.
They smell great!

What stage of curing are they in?
I was also wondering what you thought may have caused the nanas?:)

Looks awesome, can't wait to read up on the smoke report:)
Timmy

HI TimmyMan,
They are in jars now. Been in the jars a couple weeks now, rough guess without checking dates. I burp them once a day.

I think the nanners were caused by letting it go a bit too long in flower. The plants will do this to pollinate themselves for self preservation if the male plant has not invaded them by then. Curious and amazing, these plants are.

:thumb:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Nice turnaround. I will go sub up. Congrats. Tons of jars there full of yum.

Oh im already subbed there heh thought you had yet another one going.

Back
Top Bottom