Cannafan's Adventures With Pollinating Master Kush X White Widow

Thanks Guys, can't wait to try out the first buds. :)

This is the first time I've hung them to dry like this, usually I completely trim them first. I've seen so many other growers do this, so thought I would test it out.

I wish I hadn't ignored these plants for that month or so, I really think I would have obtained much better results if I had just taken the needed time to help them along. Live and learn. LOL
I have two more hanging and will get some pics tomorrow.

Keep em' green!

:circle-of-love:

Congrats Partner...

Here's two more Widow Masters hanging to dry. There was a lot of popcorn bud on the bottoms of these two plants. Hardly seems like anything left, except some of the buds are really thick and heavy. Gotta love 'dat. :)

Harvest_7-16.jpg

Two more Widow Masters to chop this weekend and one Royal Haze plant. One of the Widow Masters' turned seedy on me and she's outside waiting to chop up. Probably will just use it for cannabutter or oil.

It looks good. You dont leave that light on while they are drying do you?

I was referring to when you dry since light degrades thc in drying cannabis.

Nice trich shots. What kind of camera do you use?

Hey Joe,
Yeah I knew what ya meant. They are actually hanging in a closet with a small fan in there. Nice and dark. :)

I rigged up the Galileo lens onto a piece of plexiglass with a hole in it for the lens to fit into. Then placed my Samsung Phone (16MP camera on it) over the lens and took the shots that way. It has to be really really still, so I rubber banded the phone to the plexiglas too.

:high-five:

It looks good. You dont leave that light on while they are drying do you?

Canna only turns on the light in there when she has to use the toilet or take a picture. She's always concerned about her electricity bill. ;)

Oh, I now see that they aren't even in the bathroom full-time and live in a dark closet.

Hey Joe,
Yeah I knew what ya meant. They are actually hanging in a closet with a small fan in there. Nice and dark. :)

I rigged up the Galileo lens onto a piece of plexiglass with a hole in it for the lens to fit into. Then placed my Samsung Phone (16MP camera on it) over the lens and took the shots that way. It has to be really really still, so I rubber banded the phone to the plexiglas too.

:high-five:

Wow thats a pretty genius technique. Im gonna have to try that maybe.Good work.

Back
Top Bottom