Jesse's Organic Grow-Lab

Messing with the settings on the camera (phone)

420-magazine-mobile1185352866.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1498346989.jpg

420-magazine-mobile208051197.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2030915802.jpg

Thanks bro! I was thrilled, of all the seeds they had and all the many many types they could have had they had the exact strain/breeder I wanted. By the time I would have paid for shipping and "stealth shipping" ordering them online would have cost almost double what our boys charged me

I was there when they were unpacking it unfortunately they didn't have everything out at that time I was there.

All 3 of those CC seeds had small taproots so they all were planted in peatpods today. Worked out well because my grow cycle runs on a wednesday-wednesday week. As a bonus, 2 more of the FDauto clones finally tool root and were put into solos. I'll leave these in the veg tent until I see roots at the bottom then put them in 1 gallons and into the flower tent.

Looks amazing JP. Loving the flower jungle!

Im a little old school, but Ive had welcome to the jungle by GnR stuck in my head for weeks. Every time I open the tent I hear "SHANANANANANANANA knees!"

Can I just say, that is exactly what popped into my head when I saw your picture of the the flower jungle! Guess I'm old school too. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've seen folks on here name their tents, and "tardis" is already taken. The guy on here with the 4x4 tardis has a SICK setup too. Timber cobs and the outside done up like a phone booth. Its awesome.

For me I'd say my mother-ship is the Enterprise, with all systems fully functional across all decks. Everything organised and efficient, thanks to some good advice from folks on here.

The flower tent is where plants just go crazy. Doubling to tripling in height and flowering like crazy. WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE!!!

All 3 of those CC seeds had small taproots so they all were planted in peatpods today. Worked out well because my grow cycle runs on a wednesday-wednesday week. As a bonus, 2 more of the FDauto clones finally tool root and were put into solos. I'll leave these in the veg tent until I see roots at the bottom then put them in 1 gallons and into the flower tent.

For an auto, the taller the pot the taller the plant.

Once the taproot nears the bottom of the solo cup they will go into flower - and will be small.

I say get them into the one gallon ASAP - Start in the one gallon next time.

I held up my pocket microscope to my phone. This is going to take some practice.

420-magazine-mobile2019563077.jpg

I always get fuzzy edges, but you can crop the pictures to show only the good parts of the photo :)

Thats the thing Rad, the "autos" are already in flower! They were taken from that already flowering mother in a hopes to save what I could. I wasent sure theyd take root and it took a while but a few have. The first little guy has shot up though, quite a stretch. Might get a few Gs of pure CBD. Maybe an 1/8th if I'm lucky. I'm keeping them in 1 gallons because I'll be lucky to have room for even that. Thinking on what you said, next time (I've got 2-3 left still trying to root) I'll skip the solo and go right to the 1 gal.

Back
Top Bottom