Jesse's Organic Grow-Lab

Your perpetual seems to be moving along very well. I hope I get the hang of it as quickly as you have. Well done!

Hey JP!! Things look like you have them going very well. I'm hoping to go perpetual as well if I can get one of my tents back into veg mode. :thedoubletake:
I just hope I can be as organized about it as you, and that explains why I don't have an available veg tent lol
:goodjob:

Thanks G2HM! Thanks Snarly! My veg tentnmay have gone through some changes...my seedling/cline light was using a lot more power then it needed so I put everything in the Veg tent. Im starting to wonder if I should use the 4x8 tent as the mothership though...

420-magazine-mobile615300140.jpg

I read that you can clone an auto, but its age is the same as the mother plant & will flower at its predisposed timeline~ but you know I have no firsthand experience with this~

Going off of this, I've also read that when cloning autos you want to take the cuttings from the lowest branches at somewhat specific times during its life.

Hey sorry I havent been around things have been super busy, I got a puppy. I'll try to post a proper update tonorrow

*Scoots foot rest over for a long stay* I'll be right here waiting for puppy pics.

Re: JPinkman's Organic Soil White Widow, Bubba Kush & Freedom Dream Journal - 2017"

Give Renzo a big belly rub for me. :love: I Love the Great Pyrenees breed. They are awesome!

To save some time explaining it all, if you visit this awesome journal you may be able to draw more conclusions. Just wanted to keep you in the loop just in case. ;)

HG & FP's Summer 2017 Grow - Freedom - CB Dutch Treat - Durban Poison

Also a new Freedom Dream thread...states they are probably photoperiods, but another growers plant grew balls at 15 days which led us to believe they were autos. Sorry to confuse you, I thought we had it figured out.

Have a great day!

Freedom Dream Community Grow Journal

Back
Top Bottom