Jesse's Organic Grow-Lab

Radogast, TY so much for that, I am just at the stage where a cpl of my FD's need LST and here you come in to save the day with a wicked tutorial !

JP - to help your mobility - imagine all the plants were setup was on a giant lazy suzzane! Then plants could be rotated without actually having to move the pots and watering would be way easier. It is actually relatively simple to build but im sure you would rather invest in more fun grow toys :)

Oh! I forgot to tell you my fatigue got the best of me while I was out the other day & didn't make it to the farm store to look for super soil... I'll try going again next week...

Sneak peek

420-magazine-mobile121260028.jpg

Oh! I forgot to tell you my fatigue got the best of me while I was out the other day & didn't make it to the farm store to look for super soil... I'll try going again next week...

Have you give ever looked into doc buds high brix kit. Check out a few doc buds high brix journals looks like some amazing results coming out of it

Monday May 15th

Some changes have happened here. FD1 and FD4 had grown out all stretched out. They were too tall, with as much as 10" between nodes. FD2 was a little better, probably because I had pruned it a little more during growth. FD2a was showing me whispy little strings I believe were pre flowers. To be sure I threw FD2a into flower in the 1 gal pot. I wont get much I just need confirmation that FD2 is female. FD1 and FD4 got chopped. Being the only FD left, FD2 is now FD1 and her clone is now FD1a.

Of the latest batch of clones, 3 of the 4 WW have shown me roots and been put into solo cups. No roots yet on the BK. I cut some FD a few days later. Not all of these will be kept, as a newbie I figured I should cut more then I need. My lovely GF spent a couple hours on an excell sheet for me mapping everything out, so I'll be cutting clones on a schedule from here on out.

420-magazine-mobile245714747.jpg

Heres the veg tent. Mothers in the back, next to move in the front. 4 more clones due to move in on wednesday, the 2 big girls move out a week later.

420-magazine-mobile68868790.jpg

The WW, BK and wee little FD in flower.

420-magazine-mobile401292849.jpg

Im already seeing that I'll need to train a little more for the next set. Thanks for reading!

Now I know just what to do with all the minifigs in my house! :)

They say nerds rule the world. Heck yeah we do!

Back
Top Bottom