Jesse's Organic Grow-Lab

420-magazine-mobile918741938.jpg

He's putting on about 2 lbs a week.

Look at those big paws! :circle-of-love:

My big guy that passed away a couple of years ago was such a gentle giant. The vet on his first visit at 8 weeks said, "My what big ears and paws you have!!!" LOL And he ended up a brick house - bigger than his dad and every puppy in the litter by at least 25 lbs. But he would let the neighborhood girls brush him and put bows in his hair.

I must have been confused then CG. I thought thisnwas both of our first tries here. Maybe its just that you just got that new tent, the same one I got. Yeah that must be it.

Renzo is great. Im exhausted, sore and confused but he's fantastic. Thanks for asking!
It's all good. I have grown outdoors and indoors under flouro and cfl. Only lately has MH/HPS and a tent etc been affordable to me. With the new gear I briefly did feel like a noob again but quickly remembered the lessons of the past. Renzo is so adorable! I miss my dog.

Wed June 7th

Up potted BK3a and BK3b to 3 gallon pots. They join the girls in the jungle in 2 weeks.

One of my CC seeds didnt make it. :( since I had some extra clones, WW3c joined in the mix, and was up potted to a square shaped pot aprox .75 gal. I'm all out of my regular 1g's and it's all I had. I may actually make the switch to square pots someday when I upgrade from these cheaper ones.

CC1 and CC2 were moved from the seedling area to the main table under the 300w MH. They will probably need bigger pots in a week.

The Mothership

420-magazine-mobile1852540111.jpg

CC's

420-magazine-mobile1680790576.jpg

The Jungle

420-magazine-mobile38666666.jpg

Bud shots

420-magazine-mobile1489869144.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1802011717.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1428122327.jpg

420-magazine-mobile132998376.jpg

Thanks for reading!

Rigged up a drying box based on things Ive seen here. Sorry I dont remember who or Id give credit where it is due. The air in is from the veg ten (22-24d C, 50-60% RH). It exhausts into the flowering area like before. I'm hoping 5-7 days in here and the buds will be ready for mason jars with boveda packs. It's modular so if yields exceed space I can build more and stack them.

420-magazine-mobile18476074.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1704315197.jpg

Rigged up a drying box based on things Ive seen here. Sorry I dont remember who or Id give credit where it is due. The air in is from the veg ten (22-24d C, 50-60% RH). It exhausts into the flowering area like before. I'm hoping 5-7 days in here and the buds will be ready for mason jars with boveda packs. It's modular so if yields exceed space I can build more and stack them.

420-magazine-mobile18476074.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1704315197.jpg

I just hang dry in whatever grow area has ceiling space (today's harvest: Delicatessen Seeds Lilly)

20170607_151714-1.jpg

Friday June 9th

BK3a&b are heading to the flower tent in less then 2 weeks. I figured if I was going to try some LST on these girls I better do it now. One of them is still young enough to have 2 stems viable for topping (paired nodes). The rest will need some training. This is my first try with what I had on hand so go easy on a guy :)

420-magazine-mobile741072021.jpg

420-magazine-mobile46026174.jpg

I have to say based on how things look next door in the jungle these will be the last of the 6 week veg plants. I can tell already the 8 week ones will yield way more. When I started the perpetual schedule was in my head and once I (by I I mean my sweet GF) got it on a spreadsheet things became a lot clearer. I needed these 6 week plants to keep the schedule I want, but from here on out things should be proper.

BK in flower

420-magazine-mobile930928115.jpg

ALSO Special shout outs to Rad, Snarly, Vesp, CG, DS and the 902 crew, Lady A, Leo, Flower nose and MrNez, Weas, Boomshakwacklaka, KingJoe, G2HM, LDR, Tio Hector, OokieSpookie, the half a dozen humans Ive forgotten and my main homegirl Sweetsue. Without the gang here Id be nowhere near where I am now. Remember this?

420-magazine-mobile1084841077.jpg

Thanks everyone I love you guys!

Amazing job!! That huge cola on top gives me something to aim for. :)

I'm using excel to track my nutrient schedule, and when I've transplanted and flipped. Also, I made sure to key in the ingredients for my nutes so that I can calculate how much I'm using per recipe. Tracking perpetual grows in a spreadsheet makes perfect sense! How are you using yours to do that?

Back
Top Bottom