New Crop King Seed Grow - White Widow - Purple Kush - Green Crack - Crown Royale

I've got ten on ya OS64 54! What's that song, "he's and old hippie and don't what to do should he hang on to the old, should he grab on to the new". Who says you can't teach and ol dog new tricks!

would you use crop king seeds again? everything I have tried from them isn't great. usually lots of variation and the potency has been low. Is this what most people are finding?

would you use crop king seeds again? everything I have tried from them isn't great. usually lots of variation and the potency has been low. Is this what most people are finding?
I would try gorilla or seedsman if I were u. I haven't tried cks because of the shit customer service they provided me but that obviously just my own personal experience. I had a great experience with gorilla and intent on trying seedsman

So are ur purple kush from cks still going just wondering since I have one now from them but had a few issues n do to it being under a load of stress its not guna be a super huge yield but im guessing am ounce or 2 but yea would like 2 see new pics of urs if u have it going still thanx man have a great day

Back
Top Bottom