Purple Erkle - 4000 Watt HPS - Flo 'N Gro

Thanks guys I just changed my reservoir last night and added some overdrive to the nutes so we should see some major growth coming soon. Gonna be a very nice harvest I feel like. The g10 I've been using has really been adding some nice density to the nugs so I'm pretty curious myself as to how much I will get this time. I'm gonna post some more pics later when my lights come on.

20150505_175539.jpg
20150505_175557.jpg

I have about 2 weeks left and then I will be harvesting. Saturday I will start the flushing process and give them a week of fresh water

Tomorrow I will be starting my flush for a week and then I will start cutting. Plants are looking very nice I will keep you guys posted on how it turns out. I will be adding some pics later for you to check out

I like to use advanced nutrients for the most part I use a cpl things that aren't like great white and dyna grow silicate but advanced has always worked well for me. I love to grow the purple erkle it is an excellent producer. They love to grow crowns in the last couple weeks and when finished have crazy looking buds.

I averaged about a pound and a qp a light. So when all said and done should total in the area of 5 pounds. It smokes wonderful. Very sticky to break up and can't help but cough when you inhale it. I will post another pic later the crowns that some of my tops grew were just insane. I had some crowns that were like 2 inches off the bud

I'm also thinking of doing another journal. I have a few new strains I will be growing this time so I will keep you guys updated thanks for all the feedback guys I really appreciate it

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom