Auto Afghan Mass Grow

Lookin' good. Always good to give 'em as much light as you can, so good you found the upper limit. Grow baby grow!

Funny, I just stumbled across an article on another site that showed overheated leaves curling at the edges like that.
You were so right! Found the upper limit. She's not showing any signs of overheating anymore but stays perfectly short. Lights are on 70 cm. Measuring tape is in cm as well.
Thanks man, saved me. :)

420-magazine-mobile1967597503.jpg

Or maybe a mohel. ;)

Pediatric surgery on my babies makes me nervous! You can see how well the node6ectomy opened up that dwarf auto and encouraged cola formation, though. (The fake flowers were for the neighbors.)

I had to look up MOHEL. Now you have me crossing my legs. :high-five:

It is pretty compact, but maybe some of that is a good sign that it's getting plenty of light and so not inclined to stretch?

It's over three weeks old now. Any sign of preflowers? It will be interesting to see what it does in the stretch. In any case, it's looking good. :)

She's very compact but has 8 internodes, preflower started yesterday. She's small but grows great. Looks healty. Ill shall post some pics when I get home

Yeah roots are coming out the bottom. I'ts 25 L thats 6.60430131 Gallon ;).
She's starting to explode as you say. I should have a nice Christmas tree during Christmas, skip the lights though.

Back
Top Bottom