Cali Connection "Original Sour Diesel" Single Site DIY DWC Grow

Just did thero final transition reservoir change on the Diesel in the bucket gonna chop the runt/mutant cross and see what a 52 day finish will get me lol. Eager to get the DWC going as I can already see its gonna outyield anything else in the room. Plant structure and secondary branching has really taken off with defoliation and with only topping the plant once at the 5th node and defoliating it throughout its life so far I
m seeing 8 good size mains and a shit ton of secondarys.

Day 58 ended the life of PBXFLAV #'s 1,2 and 3

#1 Hermed
#2 no signs of male flowers anywhere
#3 Hermed the worst out of everything so far.

Knew what I was getting into using seed from a Hermy Plushberry didn't expect it to be this bad I figured a couple phenos would be bad but this sucks lol. No real signs of seeds so the pollen must be sterile i'm guessing. Anyway buds are really crystally and dense and I should have some pics up soon hopefully

Ouch man. sorry this didn't turn out the way you'd hoped. Learn from this one and on to the next one. -

Ouch man. sorry this didn't turn out the way you'd hoped. Learn from this one and on to the next one. -

Its ok out of 8 i had 3 herm out. PBXFLAV #4 hermed but didn't seed and was a decent yielder so I may run it again and see what happens.

Day 58 ended the life of PBXFLAV #'s 1,2 and 3

#1 Hermed
#2 no signs of male flowers anywhere
#3 Hermed the worst out of everything so far.

Knew what I was getting into using seed from a Hermy Plushberry didn't expect it to be this bad I figured a couple phenos would be bad but this sucks lol. No real signs of seeds so the pollen must be sterile i'm guessing. Anyway buds are really crystally and dense and I should have some pics up soon hopefully

I just found this out with one of my own plants yesterday so I feel your pain. The place I bought the seeds from are known to be shady so I half expected to be disappointed. One plant hermed but no signs of seeds. But wont know till I harvest. To be fair thought very crystally and potent.

I just found this out with one of my own plants yesterday so I feel your pain. The place I bought the seeds from are known to be shady so I half expected to be disappointed. One plant hermed but no signs of seeds. But wont know till I harvest. To be fair thought very crystally and potent.

I ended up buying a few TGA genetics strains from Ontario Seed Bank in Toronto never had any issues with them being shady or not selling what they have listed. I used a short purple pheno Plushberry that hermed but was super resinous and smelt like fruity pebbles it hermed and pollinated a decent yielding Flav I was running in the same room. I kind of just wanted to see what variations in phenotypes I would get running 10 of the seeds as well as find out how many would show the hermaphodrite trait in the hermy progeny. I've been told you end up with either fem seeds or hermy plants but shouldn't end up with any males using a herm to breed with. There's really only one plant that didn't herm that I may run again but the pissoff here for me was that PBXFLAV #3 was the heaviest yielder but hermed the worst and #4 was absolutely white with trichs but also hermed anything that didn't herm was low to mid yielders at best. Oh well I still may play around with this cross just to see if the plants that i do or if i keep any will herm in a second run. My main focus on this grow has always been the Sour DIesel anyways, new strain and something I want to fill my room with.

Back
Top Bottom