Cali Connection "Original Sour Diesel" Single Site DIY DWC Grow

Holy smokes man! You have a jungle!

:goodjob:

Thx Seraphim. I'm liking the.way.things are going I was looking at a few macro shots on my Canon and at 4+ weeks they're starting to look pretty glassed now

IMG_067430.JPG
IMG_067126.JPG
IMG_067026.JPG

Darker images but better quality photos can't do plant specific updates as i've tied most of them up to the roof now.
IMG_066834.JPG
IMG_066728.JPG

Here's a couple bud shots on the PBXFLAV shit is frosting up nicely already only 3 or so weeks left :)

mine just got flipped to 12/12 yesterday - how long did your take to finish?

I'm still about 30-35 days from finishing the OSD but I'm going to shoot for ;7-70 days before chop . I may chop one then wait a week and chop the other.

Here's a little pic update from the girls at day 40. Everything is rolling slong nicely still and I am starting to see some foxtailing going on and I swear to god they added like 10% size in an overnight growth spurt after a flush with some straight Ph water. Checked on them before bed one night no foxtails get up and everything just looked bigger with the odd foxtailed bud here and there. Nice surprise anyway I guess it's just telling me they are in their last growth stage before finishing their life cycle. Soon to be flushing the PbXFlav and the OSD a week later. At 43 days right now, getting close!!
CAM00134.jpg
CAM001352.jpg
CAM001361.jpg
CAM001374.jpg

As you can see proper defoliation has its advantages no matter what some ppl will say, done properly it is a very useful tool in your growers belt lol.

Here's a little pic update from the girls at day 40. Everything is rolling slong nicely still and I am starting to see some foxtailing going on and I swear to god they added like 10% size in an overnight growth spurt after a flush with some straight Ph water. Checked on them before bed one night no foxtails get up and everything just looked bigger with the odd foxtailed bud here and there. Nice surprise anyway I guess it's just telling me they are in their last growth stage before finishing their life cycle. Soon to be flushing the PbXFlav and the OSD a week later. At 43 days right now, getting close!!
CAM00134.jpg
CAM001352.jpg
CAM001361.jpg
CAM001374.jpg

As you can see proper defoliation has its advantages no matter what some ppl will say, done properly it is a very useful tool in your growers belt lol. I didn't go crazy with it but I see 1.5 - 3 gram buds at the very bottom of the plant on the outside corner of the layout. I'm impressed don't really have any "popcorn" on these plants and that's good for me.

Ok finally got some shots of the DWC bucket plant. OSD is doing good been defoliating as per KEEFTREES thread on a different forum google his handle for defoliation information if you are interested. The plants about a month from rooting and is branching nicely sorry for the crap pics I was in a rush and had to use the 3MP cam on my cell
CAM001426.jpg

First pic is just showing the root mass. Looks brown from the DNF Black which is a humic acid.
CAM001404.jpg
CAM001412.jpg
CAM001442.jpg

These 3 are just some sorry tries at some amateur cell phone photography lol.

She looks happy and healthy.

Hey everyone! After a long shutdown due to a couple of lil' monkeys that came into my life, I'm finally able to concentrate and have enough time to devote to growing my own meds again. Thank Jebus I am so sick of buying sub-quality street weed and being charged premium prices for anything that smells half decent because piece of shit dealers that think calling something "Kush" without even knowing what a true Kush plant smells or tastes like and then charging $280 a bag

Preach! Dudes selling schwag cause it smells fresh enough to fool your everyday stoner.

She looks happy and healthy.

She seems to like the DNF nutes but I'm noticing the Orig. Sour D is a goddam Nitrogen hog running 1000ppm nute strength right now and the plants maybe 12 inches tall and she still can't get enough lol.

Preach! Dudes selling schwag cause it smells fresh enough to fool your everyday stoner.

I'm so sick of the street weed scene I can absolutely lose ppl talking about weed when they start out naming all these strains they think they're selling to me 30 sec into a conversation and you can pretty much tell what they're saying is pretty much the script they got from the asshole that sold them the bags in the first place. Everything anymore is "BOMB" "KUSH" "CRIT" or "CHRON" always means your paying topshelf prices for shit I wouldn't feed to my horses. Get your shit together dealers you give Cannabis and the entire industry a bad name, bad taste, and a bad headache lol. Fuck off and stop doing what your doing!! Ok i'm done ranting now I feel much better :tokin:

loooove the white, healthy roots!!

loooove the white, healthy roots!!
thx man had to back off on the humic for a couple res changes wasn't quite sure if I had successfully removed all the damaged stuff from the pythium in the start. All good tho just alot of staining from the Black lol. It just went for another huge push in the rootzone adding like 25% root mass in like 5 days gonna be moving her into the flower room as soon as I cut down the mutant runt.

Oh yeah also been using some H2O2 3% concentration at about 3ml/L of water every couple of days as it totally wiped out the pythium fungus and I haven't seen anything of the sort since using it every couple of days. I also used a 5ml/L mixture in a spray bottle and soaked the root ball itself and worked most of the crap and slime off the roots with my fingers. THe brown that your seeing still in the pics is just staining from the Humic acid, couple weeks without and look at those bright roots! Gonna add it back in for a couple of weeks then back off for a couple and possible run some of the DNF Gold for the weeks in between the Humic on a rotation. The Gold just being DNF's Fulvic Acid. Not that I'm really lacking much nutrient wise but I kind of would like to see what the full line will put out and start subistituting and experimenting with my nutrient regime once I shake all the rust off in my hydro skill book lol. I think I'm doing all right so far and it seems to be coming back to me again. Can't wait to see what yield and quality of smoke I pull with these nutes and hopefully a new bulb shortly.

And before I forget I've been defoliating this plant pretty heavy and it's only been really getting side light off of my 440W veg light due to the fact that there's 10 other soil plants kicking around taking up all the space. And I must say the amount of branching going on is pretty amazing and most of the side branches have grown up so far that they are almost at height with the main tops. Where the Sour Diesel in soil grew more like the traditional christmas tree shape. Lol in hydro it grows more like a Minora. Sorry if the spelling is off just thought it was comical lmao Christmas Hannukah get it? Weird....gotta stop working all night and staying up all day

mine is into is 4th week of flowering; how long did you let your go for?

Still in Flower right now on the OSD and PBXFLAV at day 54. Just fed the OSD a 1/4 strength last feeding and gave a mini 8 litre flush of straight water to all the PBXFLAV with like a 25% runoff will flush with double in a few days when they dry out. Will end up letting the OSD go 9 weeks on one and full 10 weeks on the other. The PBXFLAV genetics both run 55-65 days so I'll most likely start pulling them down shortly to make room for the DWC OSD to start flowering. :peace:;):peace:

Back
Top Bottom