SmokeyMcFly's Plushberry & WOS Brazil Amazonia HighBrix LED Grow

ha, been so long since I've seen a pack of Marlboro reds I wasn't even sure they made them anymore :) nice CVaults

Yea I really need to stop smoking them, they are fucking up my lung capacity and now that I basically have a never ending supply of some of the best buds I could ever hope for (thanks to docs kit) I need all the lung capacity I can get :lot-o-toke:

I am starting to like the plushberry more the more I smoke of it. I think I was just smoking to much and it was nocking me out. If I don't fall asleep right away it has a nice indica stone to it, both these strains turned out very potent compared to the dispensary bud and I only get their "top shelf", rofl top shelf my ass...

The amazonia both have a very sativa like head high to them and I really enjoy it. Graytail if your still considering giving them a try I say go for it brotha the high is unlike anything I have smoked in more then 20 years of smokin and it couldnt be any more smooth, I am a constant cougher and I almost never cough with it. My wife thought I have been falling asleep in the living room early at night because she doesnt hear me cough all night long like she is used to :thumb: The plushberry has a little bite to it on the first couple hits then it smooths out but it is still very nice to smoke.

Anyone remember "kind bud", this is the kindest bud I have ever had :D

Yea I really need to stop smoking them, they are fucking up my lung capacity and now that I basically have a never ending supply of some of the best buds I could ever hope for (thanks to docs kit) I need all the lung capacity I can get :lot-o-toke:

Hey Smokey....like to drop in and pass some good vibes your way bro! Nice harvest btw.Just a few bro ...about the cigs.....it's ok...i'm not gonna preach to ya bro. Just a few thoughts,K....I'm 55, stopped smoking 11 yrs. ago.Bin playing hockey all my life...now into my 21 st. yr. old timers(35 & over)...My mom passed away about 2 month's after i stopped.Lung cancer took her...as well as my father,when he was just 50,but with him,it was a combination of rum & cokes (ex sailor) and player's filter cigs.The words my mom said to me two day's before she died....breathing thru an O2 mask...."Son....it's pay back time for all the cigarettes i've smoked". After that ...and the fact of having ,a 2.5 yr. old ,my self...it was easy to quit! Havn't had a drag, since. Couldn't enjoy the herb as well iether!Wouldn't still be playing hockey,niether. Everything is better after you stop bro! Sorry about this,i couldn't help,but tell my story!:circle-of-love:

I can't disagree with anything you said :D I also have had multiple family members with lung problems from smoking their whole life :( My dad had a chunk of his throat and half of one of his lungs cut out already from cancer but he has a liver transplant and hep C so cancer is kinda unavoidable due to the anit rejection meds. At least they test him regularly and when he has it they have been able to remove it in time. Now he has prostate cancer but it is very slow growing and they are just leaving it alone for now due to his age. I stopped before years ago and stayed off them for around 10 years and then started up again when I moved and couldn't get any herb for a couple months. I have also kicked a hundred+ milligram a day oxy habit (doc subscribed I had to tell him I didnt want them anymore and to not give them to me again) so cigs should be easy but they are just so easy to get and when I am at work I just want to go smoke lol. Maybe I will take some of this bud and try and make up some E-Cig juice without the nicotine so I can take vape breaks at work :D For me its the habit of smoking something that is hard to quit not the nicotine. Its easy when I can just replace the cig craving for some herb but thats not exactly possible at work currently. To make it worse I work from home a lot where I can smoke herb all day so when I do go in the office I am immediately craving some kind of smoke.

Honestly the thing that has kept me from caring is the amount of pain I am in on a daily basis already. I know its just going to get worse and I will need more surgeries as I get older so having a real long life does not exactly sound appealing :( I really hope once I can get some really high CBD meds (got hurkle seeds on the way) that the pain will go away enough to change this outlook. The amazonia helps but I don't think it really has enough CBD for my issues.

I can't disagree with anything you said :D I also have had multiple family members with lung problems from smoking their whole life :( My dad had a chunk of his throat and half of one of his lungs cut out already from cancer but he has a liver transplant and hep C so cancer is kinda unavoidable due to the anit rejection meds. At least they test him regularly and when he has it they have been able to remove it in time. Now he has prostate cancer but it is very slow growing and they are just leaving it alone for now due to his age. I stopped before years ago and stayed off them for around 10 years and then started up again when I moved and couldn't get any herb for a couple months. I have also kicked a hundred+ milligram a day oxy habit (doc subscribed I had to tell him I didnt want them anymore and to not give them to me again) so cigs should be easy but they are just so easy to get and when I am at work I just want to go smoke lol. Maybe I will take some of this bud and try and make up some E-Cig juice without the nicotine so I can take vape breaks at work :D For me its the habit of smoking something that is hard to quit not the nicotine. Its easy when I can just replace the cig craving for some herb but thats not exactly possible at work currently. To make it worse I work from home a lot where I can smoke herb all day so when I do go in the office I am immediately craving some kind of smoke.

Honestly the thing that has kept me from caring is the amount of pain I am in on a daily basis already. I know its just going to get worse and I will need more surgeries as I get older so having a real long life does not exactly sound appealing :( I really hope once I can get some really high CBD meds (got hurkle seeds on the way) that the pain will go away enough to change this outlook. The amazonia helps but I don't think it really has enough CBD for my issues.

Smokey...i gotcha bro....Thanks for sharing that. Now i know you a little more and know that your dealing with alot. Sorry Smoke....Your Dad sounds like he's superman Bro....so much strength! Sending some good vibes your way...."never quit" Cheers.:Namaste:

FWIW, using the concentrated oil properly has helped people with addictions including oxy, morphine, dilaudid and more - probably could help with smoking too. Plus there's nothing that it can't cure as far as I can tell.

Thanks for the support guys, much appreciated. Luckily I have a great job that understands and lets me work from home as needed.

I do want to try a topical I have read about a lot of people having good results for my kind of problems by making medicated lotion and rubbing it on as needed. I will probably wait till my next harvest though I don't want to use up a bunch of my buds and then run out before my next harvest. The lotion is also not supposed to get you high so it would be great esp for times when I cant be intoxicated.

I have a 3 level spinal fusion and really needed 5 but I wouldn't of had any range of motion left, its already pretty limited as is. Since they couldn't fix all of them I have spinal fluid leak out which inflames my muscles and makes them spasm and pinch nerves that run into my head and it gives me a cervical headache which is much worse then a migraine on top of the muscle pain. Also anytime the pressure changes the actual metal hurts like a bitch for a day or so on top of the muscle pain. The buds make this all much more manageable, I dont know what my life would be like without it. I would probably be out of work and collecting disability or dead from all the narcs.

I just read last night that they tested magic shrooms for getting people to quit cigs. Are you fucking kidding me, you can test shrooms for that but you cant test cannabis for all the real medical uses. Makes me sick.

Repotted for next round tonight. The amazonia and plushberry went into 15 gal equiv air pots and the strawberry blue went in a 7. I should of repotted the SB in something bigger sooner. I gave them some energy and tea so hopefully the SB has a nice little grow spurt before flip time next weekend.

I was going to scrog this time but I can never get it to work right with the netting I have so I just LST spread them again. The amazonia had a bunch of shoots up of the main branches since its been LSTd for a while now and I super cropped the highest ones. Should I leave these on for flowering or yank them off so they don't steal from the main colas?

Thanks for looking.

IMAG09014.jpg

SB
IMAG09006.jpg

Amazonia
IMAG08998.jpg

Plushberry
IMAG08975.jpg

The plushberry is in the far back then the amazonia then the SB in the front.

I flipped the Amazonia and Plushberry last night. They are getting quite large and the strawberry blue is still growing super slow so its going into the recycle bin. I have to many things I want to grow to be jerking around with something growing this slow.

My seeds came today too. So I will be planting a couple hurkle and a couple blue dreams tonight.

I'll get some pics up tonight. I think they are about twice as big as they were last round so it should be an interesting grow :thumb:

Some pictures of the plants as they start their flip. The plushberry is in the front and the amazonia is in the back. They are both in 15gal equiv air pots and had ~two months to veg after the clones rooted. Half in 3gal and half in 5gal equiv air pots.

Didn't get around to planting the new seeds, hurting like a mofo tonight :/ Tomorrow is another day :thumb:

IMAG09189.jpg
IMAG09166.jpg

PB
IMAG091510.jpg

Amazonia
IMAG09137.jpg

Here is what they looked like on last grow at this time for size comparison (they had much less veg time last time plus I jacked up the photoperiod and stunted them), these were only in 7gal equiv pots.
IMAG06027.jpg

IMAG06146.jpg

IMAG06188.jpg

I hope to pull about twice as much on this grow as I did on the last one. That way I can stash some away so when I grow different strains on the next grow I wont be completely out of these two and so on.

I really wish I would of got a bigger veg tent. Between keeping moms / clones and vegging there isnt much room. I am going to need to put a shelf in it and have two levels or figure something else out. Everything got neglected in there this time because there just wasn't enough room to do everything I needed.

O yeah forgot to mention. The last set of buds didnt shrink anymore and I would say the final yield was closer to 4-5 oz as a conservative estimate of final dry weight. Now that the they are dried out the plushberry is really growing on me, its starting to pick up more and more flavor and has a nice body stone to it. The one amazonia is a real ass kicker and I cant smoke that much of it. It has a very intense head high and I usually smoke a little bit of the plushberry right after it kicks in to mellow it out a bit :yummy: especially if its the first bowl of the day. Also by this point I usually have acquired a tolerance from smoking the same strain but everyday with this stuff is like the first day all over again. I really hope it stays that way so I don't need to be getting new strains all the time. :lot-o-toke:

Planted 2 Hurkle and 2 Blue Dream tonight, praying I can get a female hurkle out of these. Also recycled the strawberry blue. My clones from last batch all seem to be doing good but a couple of them are trying to flower. I guess it was the stress of the clone with the GLR, not sure. I changed back to a 18/6 schedule just in case. I hopefully wont be running the PB or amazonia again for about 4 months so they have lots of time to recover if they do go through a reveg.

Those buds turned out really nice! Keep up the good work and thanks for the help!

Thanks bud <-- see what I did there...

Sorry that was lame but I look about like this atm :tokin:

I couldn't be happier with how they turned out especially considering all the mistakes I made along the way and the minimal veg time. I wasn't expecting it to be this potent even if I had a perfect grow. This high brix soil is magical stuff! I was in a hurry to get something usable so I could stop buying from the dispensary and when you hurry there is always issues. As happy as I am with this batch I know it can be much better and can't wait to see how the next batch turns out now that all the kinks are worked out.

The only problem with this high brix bud is I can't smoke as much of it as I am used to smoking or I just turn into rambling slurring fool. Sure is fun though :high-five:

Awesome. I really hope you decide to give the HB a try it was the single best decision I have made in growing and its so easy and affordable. Not trying to say you wont get fantastic results with super soil at all but HB seems to be even better yet from what people that have used both say.

I watched a video of subcool showing off some plushberry on youtube the other day and they didn't look any better IMO then these do. I was pretty shocked and proud to say the least :yahoo: I have also seen lots of others on there that look just insane so I know theres room for improvement :D This also seems to be his favorite pheno so I got lucky since I only had one female out of the 5 pack.

Found it

IMAG09275.jpg
IMAG09338.jpg

Back
Top Bottom