SmokeyMcFly's Plushberry & WOS Brazil Amazonia HighBrix LED Grow

All 4 seeds broke through today :high-five:

Flowering plants got a drench of transplant, tea and a half a teaspoon of epson salt (I give them this every week or two) last night and sprayed with brix today.

Not much else going on.

Couple pics

Plushberry is in the front or left
IMAG09426.jpg
IMAG09395.jpg

Amazonia
IMAG09417.jpg

What strains are the seeds? Those plants look happy! Good work man!

2 HSO Blue Dream and 2 TGA Subcool Hurkle. :yummy:

Thanks bud!

Humboldt Seed Organisation Blue Dream Feminised Seeds Specs

Type: Sativa dominant
Outdoor harvest: Mid october
Outdoor yield: Very high
Flowering: 9 weeks
Indoor yield: High
THC: 18%
Humboldt Seed Organisation Blue Dream Feminised Seeds Info

This cross of Blueberry and Haze is known for its very pleasant fruity- tangy- earthy taste, blue color, and strong and lasting, mixed mind and body high. The high starts with a sativa high and finishes around 3 hours later with a relaxing indica like muscle easing and pain killing effect.

It is one of the favourites in California and in fact it is among the top ten most demanded strains in there, which gives a good measure about the quality of this jewel. Taste is described by users as sweet, tangy, lemony, and earthy. Produces big plants that grow fast and wide, and it is appropiate for commercial purposes.

TGA Subcool Hurkle Seeds Specs
Phenotypes:
Phenotypes range from 1/1 CBD/THC ratio's above 10% with some having higher THC and some having higher CBD the strain seems evenly balanced

Height:
Short to Medium

Yield:
Medium

Recommended for Indoor and Outdoor. This strain is super powdery mildew resistant.

Best way to grow:
Topped once, limited stretch on most phenotypes.

Harvest:
58-62 days

Sat/Ind:
40/60

Hybrid:
Harlequin x Querkle

High Type:
The high is calming and comes on fast both in the head and the body. While the Cancer fighting properties of this strain can't be felt the combination of Cannabinoids certainly can and this is a great strain for pain management as well.

Taste/Aroma:
Rich Merlot flavor hints of grapes coffee and chocolate

Today marks the end of week one since the flip. I put some dowel rods up along a couple of my tent walls last night to keep the walls from sucking in against the plants.

I am going to try and do a weekly comparison pics on mondays with the week before to show progress.

Tonight (1 week of flowering complete)
IMAG09488.jpg

One week ago (Flip day), sorry the angle is diff, I will try and take them from the same POV from now on.
IMAG09166.jpg

Me too, trust me. Im typing this while sitting here on an ice pack because the 5 different pills and endless bowls hasn't made the spinal pain any better. I am hoping all the CBD in the hurkle will be the ticket just wish it was available when I bought seeds last time. I would be smoking it instead of the Amazonia right now for sure.

Here is a rough idea of the feeding schedule I am going to use on these. I will also give them 1ml per plant of transplant on a watering or two between drenches.

Week before flip, Energy Drench
Week of flip, Transplant Drench
Week 2 No drench
Week 3 Top dress with recharge and EWC No drench
Week 4 Cat Drenches
Week 5 Energy Drench
Week 6 No Drench
Week 7 Transplant Drench
Week 8 Energy Drench
Week 9 Will depend on what they look like they need and how much longer it looks like they are going to go.

Got a new toy tonight, a hurricane digital fan. I have been looking for a new fan and liked the natural mode that varies the speed randomly. It has a cool figure 8 mode too but the fan is to close to the plants in my tent to use it without blasting them. Edit, after more tweaking I was able to get the figure 8 working good. Its a very neat fan but I can think of so many more modes and combos of modes they could of easily made it do based on what it already does that would really make it a killer product. For example it has a timer, a natural mode and a night time mode but no way to have it go into to nighttime mode and then back to normal automatically, you would have to manually change modes twice a day, kinda dumb...

Here are a couple mid week pics. I hope these slow down soon I only have 12 - 18" of room left to move my lights up lol. Hope everyone is having a good week :circle-of-love:

IMAG09513.jpg
IMAG09525.jpg
IMAG09538.jpg
IMAG09547.jpg

Here is a rough idea of the feeding schedule I am going to use on these. I will also give them 1ml per plant of transplant on a watering or two between drenches.

Week before flip, Energy Drench
Week of flip, Transplant Drench
Week 2 No drench
Week 3 Top dress with recharge and EWC No drench
Week 4 Cat Drenches
Week 5 Energy Drench
Week 6 No Drench
Week 7 Transplant Drench
Week 8 Energy Drench
Week 9 Will depend on what they look like they need and how much longer it looks like they are going to go.

This is a great feeding schedule. After week 8 use all Growth Energy. It will increase yield and overall sweetness of the produce and maximize sugar production.

This is a great feeding schedule. After week 8 use all Growth Energy. It will increase yield and overall sweetness of the produce and maximize sugar production.

Thanks Doc, I learned it by watching YOU :high-five:

And will do on the energy!

Plants got recharge and EWC top dress tonight. Time for a weekly comparison shot. I think they finally stopped stretching.

The plants have been rotated the plushberry is in the back / right now. I put it under the stronger light to try and slow down its stretching, it was going nuts and I never had the lights more then 1' away from them.

Today
IMAG09639.jpg
IMAG09649.jpg

IMAG09618.jpg

4 days ago
IMAG09525.jpg

Last week at this time
IMAG09488.jpg

Thanks for looking! Hope everyone is having a good week :circle-of-love:

The girls got a hair cut tonight. I cut everything below a foot to foot and a half basically anything that didn't look as mature as the rest of the buds got fed to one of my soil bins :thumb:

Here are some after shots.
IMAG09717.jpg
IMAG09708.jpg
IMAG09695.jpg
IMAG09688.jpg

Looks like I am going to be holding off the cat drench till at least week 5. They are at least a week behind where they were at this time last grow since they actually had a stretch period and I think they will take at least 10 weeks to finish maybe 11. Last grow I drenched the cat around the end of week 4 throughout 5 and they finished in 9.

I read that drenching the cat early can effect yield in a bad way but does it also effect potency in a good way by kicking the trics in gear sooner? I would much rather grow less yield of more potent bud due to our laws but I don't want to hurt my yield if its not going to make it stronger.

Weekly comparison pics to come tomorrow night :Namaste:

Looks like I am going to be holding off the cat drench till at least week 5. They are at least a week behind where they were at this time last grow since they actually had a stretch period and I think they will take at least 10 weeks to finish maybe 11. Last grow I drenched the cat around the end of week 4 throughout 5 and they finished in 9.

I read that drenching the cat early can effect yield in a bad way but does it also effect potency in a good way by kicking the trics in gear sooner? I would much rather grow less yield of more potent bud due to our laws but I don't want to hurt my yield if its not going to make it stronger.

Weekly comparison pics to come tomorrow night :Namaste:

The timing of the Cationic Root Drench will change the nature of the finished product in subtle ways, and it's only a matter of personal taste as to timing....but I highly advise waiting till the buds have set.

Judging from your pics above, I'd say a week from the date of the pics is about right, but you can always try one thing on one plant and something different on the other to get an idea what you're dealing with.

Potency is going to be just fine, bro. You'll see.

Thanks doc I have no doubt they will be killer! I can't experiment to much I only have one plant each of two very different strains. I will just hit them when they look like they did last time it seemed to work out just fine :thumb:

One week ago.
IMAG09618.jpg

Today
IMAG09885.jpg
IMAG0984_1.jpg
IMAG09907.jpg

Does anyone else see faces in pictures of their buds, this is my favorite one so far, reminds me of a sun god face or something. Does anyone else see it or do I need to put the pipe down lol?
IMAG0989_1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

The timing of the Cationic Root Drench will change the nature of the finished product in subtle ways, and it's only a matter of personal taste as to timing....but I highly advise waiting till the buds have set.

Judging from your pics above, I'd say a week from the date of the pics is about right, but you can always try one thing on one plant and something different on the other to get an idea what you're dealing with.

Potency is going to be just fine, bro. You'll see.

I totally misread this the first time, a week from that pic would be today which is the start of week 4 so right on schedule! I already watered them tonight so they will probably be getting the first one on Wednesday. I have been giving them 1gal each every other day and it seems to be working good so far in the bigger pots.

Thanks doc!

Back
Top Bottom