SmokeyMcFly's Plushberry & WOS Brazil Amazonia HighBrix LED Grow

Your Plush looks great!

I have about a two inch nug left of some PB I grew about a year ago. It's been sitting in a fridge curing all this time and every couple of months I go grab enough to vape in my EVO. The shit is so smooth, tasty and expansive...just loved that strain. Will definitely put it in my lineup at some future date for HB...

I feel like they would have to turn amber no matter what the growing medium as that shows the thc starting to degrade. I could be wrong since its just a assumption though.

Your Plush looks great!

I have about a two inch nug left of some PB I grew about a year ago. It's been sitting in a fridge curing all this time and every couple of months I go grab enough to vape in my EVO. The shit is so smooth, tasty and expansive...just loved that strain. Will definitely put it in my lineup at some future date for HB...

Just a heads up its going to get harder to find. Sub pulled it and a couple other strains, he said they hermie to much and the only thing special about them then some of his other strains was the color or something along those lines.

Shit...that's too bad.

I know some people have complained about hermies with some of Sub's strains, but I've grown about 6 or 7 different ones from him and never had a problem with Herm's.

Just recently got disappointed that Dynasty won't have their Crater Lake v4 available any more either. Another great strain disappearing.

The upside to all this is that there are always new, great strains coming out all the time...so I guess we'll all be okay in the long run. :peace:

Check this out.

TGA Subcool Seeds - Plush Berry
Plush Berry is the first TGA offering from the Kush family.

While this strain has a unique trait of Pink/Magenta Calyx this was not the motivating factor is the selection process, from the start it was all about taste and smell.

The Black Cherry Soda carried a strong Black Berry smell and taste and our goal with this new Kush Hybrid was to use this terpine profile combined with Space Queen to increase potency and resin content.

Tested under the name Pink Lady this new kush hybrid called Plush Berry has a very strong Blackberry smell and heavy resin coating.

The coloring trait is present in high numbers and adds to the over all bag appeal of the strain but its the smell and taste that is truly unique in the field of Cannabis.

One of a kind terpine profile.

Phenotypes: Two main varieties occur the smaller dreading pink phenotype is my favorite. The larger more Indica dominant phenotype is the heavy yielder

Height: Very tall when grown untopped from seed Clones topped tend to stay shorter

Yield: Medium yielding plant with lots of resin encrusted sugar leaf for hash making

Best Way to Grow: Top and train into a bush.
Harvest Window: 55-65 days
Sativa/Indica: 20/80
Hybrid: Black Cherry Soda X Space Queen
High type: Relaxing and heady very calming and good for stress
Taste like: Black Berry Jam, Raspberries, Life Savers assorted pack, strong fruit over tones

Best Smelling plant I have ever grown (Subcool)

Yea he has some nice looking new stuff replacing it so its all good. I think im gonna get a pack of hurkle its just such a bitch for me to deal with non fem seeds. I am waiting to see how the amazonia do for pain management first, i picked that one since it's supposed to be a good pain killer and have a decent amount of cbd in it. I was actually hurting really bad the day I had my PB test bud and it fixed me right up along with getting me ripped, maybe its the highbrix goodness. I am going to be hanging on to this PB mom for a while :thumb:

I feel like they would have to turn amber no matter what the growing medium as that shows the thc starting to degrade. I could be wrong since its just a assumption though.

I think your right. I have been doing some searching and it sounds like people have let them go 10-11 weeks to get them to change. I can give it another week if its worth it but after that the replacement plant will be ready for the slot. Also I would prefer to not buy bud for an extra week if its not necessary. Maybe I will cut half the buds off this weekend and let the other half go another week. So I can compare and have a better idea for next time. Just depends on how the test bud turns out.

Here is the amazonia with her legs all spread open getting ready for a good scrogging. :helpsmilie:

IMAG0841_1.jpg

Here is a random amazonia bud shot I took while watering them. I haven't looked at them through loop lately since they look behind the plushberry but I can see amber trics in this pic so I am going to have to go back up and look at them with the loop and cut a test bud off each one of them. I hope these turn out ok my Autos did this too they didnt look finished at all but the trics went amber so i cut them and they ended up being all fluff. Maybe I will be cutting an amazonia this weekend and giving the plushberry another week. Since I will have about 4 times as much amazonia im not as worried about getting every last drop out of them.

IMAG084510.jpg

So we have an answer Joe the amazonias deff have some amber on the suger / fan leaves now. I have a nug cut off all three plants and a small piece of each in an envelop for fast drying. Its gonna be a fun weekend somethings getting cut!

hey if something gets cut that sounds like my kind of weekend haha. Have a good time.

I never smoked plush berry but I love the way it looks and can just imagine the taste. The next strains I want to grow are Pineapple express(I will settle for pineapple chunk) Sour diesel(Will settle for ny diesel or ogiesel) and a white widow or white rhino

I got dinged by a moderator for posting that genetics site so dont post it to anyone I guess. Sorry

I never smoked plush berry but I love the way it looks and can just imagine the taste. The next strains I want to grow are Pineapple express(I will settle for pineapple chunk) Sour diesel(Will settle for ny diesel or ogiesel) and a white widow or white rhino

Those sound yummy. I wish I had enough and it was legal to send everyone that helped me a nice fat nug to try :D Its so different when you grew it. I am so proud of it I just want to run around the city showing it to random people and letting them try it :circle-of-love:

I got dinged by a moderator for posting that genetics site so dont post it to anyone I guess. Sorry

Sorry M8. Everytime I wanna post a link to something I try and look at that sponser page and its such a mess of banners you cant quickly tell what companies are sponsors and what aren't I just give up. a nice searchable text list of the sponsors would be a huge help :thumb:

Still waiting for the test buds to dry enough to try them. I think in the morning I will have a couple little chunks of each plant ready to smoke they still tasted a little green today. The rest of what I cut for the tests are getting dried more normally and are in a CVault finishing up.

I am not sure what to do with the Amazonias. The texture is really strange on them just like it was on my autos. Its like its all pistils or something, very different then the PB buds. I dont know if this is a result of the hard water problem stunting them or if this is just how they are. I feel like they need another 2-3 weeks but they are turning amber on the sugar leaves and I am growing them mostly for their CBD and it supposedly degrades before THC so i'm not sure waiting that much longer is a good idea. Any ideas?

The plushberry just started kicking out some male parts I found a couple today just starting to poke out. She is just begging to be chopped and enjoyed :D

I ordered some new beans tonight since I am not that thrilled with the amazonia so far and the strawberry blue I have has to be the slowest growing plant I have ever seen so that might not even get ran.

On the way is:
TGA Subcool Hurkle Seeds Specs
Phenotypes:
Phenotypes range from 1/1 CBD/THC ratio's above 10% with some having higher THC and some having higher CBD the strain seems evenly balanced

Height:
Short to Medium

Yield:
Medium

Recommended for Indoor and Outdoor. This strain is super powdery mildew resistant.

Best way to grow:
Topped once, limited stretch on most phenotypes.

Harvest:
58-62 days

Sat/Ind:
40/60

Hybrid:
Harlequin x Querkle

High Type:
The high is calming and comes on fast both in the head and the body. While the Cancer fighting properties of this strain can't be felt the combination of Cannabinoids certainly can and this is a great strain for pain management as well.

Taste/Aroma:
Rich Merlot flavor hints of grapes coffee and chocolate

Green House Super Lemon Haze Feminised Seeds Specs
Genetics: Lemon Skunk x Super Silver Haze
Effect: It’s a very powerful high,
Flowering indoor: 9-10 weeks with a production
up to 700 gr/sqm
Flowering outdoor: finishes end October in northern hemisphere,
production up to 1000 gr/plant.
THC: 22.9%

The Super Lemon Haze has won the 2008 High Times Cannabis Cup with a landslide of votes. Between the many reasons: its incredibly intense lemony flavour, with a strong haze background. It’s a sharp and intense taste, which reminds of lemon, lime and pink grapefruit, followed by a very earthy and musky haze aftertaste, with traces of incense and black pepper.
The effect is very balanced; it starts with a quick indica-hit feeling that softly moves to a very strong high, with a social and creative side.
The Super Lemon Haze is a very smooth compromise between the great qualities of its parents. It has 9-10 weeks flowering time, and a very typical Christmas tree shape.
Plants tend to grow quite tall, but the internodes are not too far apart, and allow easy topping.
The leaves are very sativa-like, while bud formation comes dense and has a high calyx-to-leaf ratio.
The Super Lemon Haze is very effective both indoors and outdoors, and responds very well to high-EC hydro systems as well as organic soil setups.
When cultivated in soil, the spectrum of terpens is more developed and gives an extra lemony flavour.
The THC is high at over 22%, ensuring a very psychedelic experience to even the most experienced smokers.

Humboldt Seed Organisation Blue Dream Feminised Seeds Specs

Type:
Sativa dominant
Outdoor harvest:
Mid october
Outdoor yield:
Very high
Flowering:
9 weeks
Indoor yield:
High
THC:
18%
Humboldt Seed Organisation Blue Dream Feminised Seeds Info

This cross of Blueberry and Haze is known for its very pleasant fruity- tangy- earthy taste, blue color, and strong and lasting, mixed mind and body high. The high starts with a sativa high and finishes around 3 hours later with a relaxing indica like muscle easing and pain killing effect.

It is one of the favourites in California and in fact it is among the top ten most demanded strains in there, which gives a good measure about the quality of this jewel. Taste is described by users as sweet, tangy, lemony, and earthy. Produces big plants that grow fast and wide, and it is appropiate for commercial purposes.

So I had quite the surprise this morning. Once the Amazonia finished drying up it compacted down nicely. I woke up hurting so I packed up one of the little nugs (about half as much as I usually smoke per bowl and it usually takes me a couple bowls to get going in the morning). After a couple hits I immediately had a really nice clear energetic head high and I had forgot all about my pain. Then I realized I was supposed to be more concerned about the pain killing effects of this strain and I remembered that I was in a lot of pain 15 min ago. Once I remembered I was supposed to be in pain I can feel it a little bit but its a very manageable amount and I have to remind myself to think about it for it to really bother me. At this point this is the best pain killer I have ever had for my muscle pain and spasms and I have tried every pharmaceutical known to man and just about every "good for pain" strain the dispensaries have available.

I am going to need to smoke more of each once they are cured for a week or so to say for sure but at this point I am liking the high from the amazonia more then the plushberry, not something I was expecting at all.

Gonna run out and get the stuff for the bud wash and cut everything tonight :thanks::tokin::blunt::partyboy::smokin::party::yahoo::thanks:

Hey its the only way the better strains will surface in a world with thousands of strains

No kidding. I was starting to get worried about my choice of the amazonias. The web is full of bad reports about W.O.S. What do people expect when they try and grow "landrace strains" with synthetic nutes. I even messed them up for a couple of weeks pretty bad, I cant imagine what they would be like if grown perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom