Peyton's Pineapple Chunk

I'm excited to have both at the same time. Heard good things about all this vape stuff.

Chiesel only gets 6 of 10? Damn. From the way it looked I would have thought more of it.

HGK
0213152054.jpg

Airpot solo pc
0213152056.jpg

Next weekend she'll come down. There's still two clones of her in there that'll get cut down a little early just cause. They're still clear and cloudy, so they'll be great for butter or oil. Gonna be a busy day next weekend

I bet you feel like a different man when she's finally gone :) I was supposed to be busy chopping tomorrow but being absent minded, I only put clean water through them today, so it'll be Monday/Tuesday mine come down.

Yeah sounds like you'll be happy to get rid of that pineapple chunk! A little too early to say whether my PC's are going to be good girls and do what I want or not. I'm trying not to look at them with suspicion and distrust but it's hard.

Yeah, i know the feeling is gonna be amazing to have that room empty for the first time. Gonna clone the thc bomb for seeds, and probably scrog all of them. Got plenty of work to do in the week it's empty. Well, could be more than a week, depends on how big my little veg plants are.

Back
Top Bottom