Peyton's Pineapple Chunk

Yeah, mine is female seeds. I think I bought the seed cause it was only 4 bucks or so. Plus I've wanted a nice white widow plant. I've not grown a berry bomb, but do have a thc bomb going now. Gonna be making seeds of the bomb plant

i took one of the little buds in the trim that was almost dry and put it in the bowl.....put all the trim in a bottle.....there was blonde dust....i guess the trichs left on the table so i scraped it all up into a pile and put it on top of the bud in the bowl.....yep.....i am feeling NO PAIN:rofl:lol

Well, saw a couple of amber trichs on big pc and HGK, so everything is getting flushed now. I'll probably pull HGK this coming Sunday, and the big pc the next weekend. Can't wait to get the new girls in there and into a glr schedule

That'll be cool. Our friends will have plenty of harvest pics to check out that's for sure. I'm just happy to clear that room out and get some fresh genes up in there. I'm still hoping for 4 ounces dry from the big girl, but will take what I get

I feel you on that. That big pc has a lot of curled leaves. Took forever just to trim the clone of her, and even then it still seemed to leafy and airy. But HGK will be fun to trim.

Well we need a scientist or breeder to manipulate it and make it commonplace like autos and hybrids. My airpot pc clone is doing that. I picked most of them off and they barely needed a tug to fall. I hope I can see some color change in my plants. Never experienced that yet

I don't have any purple going at the moment, but I'd like to see the leaves change color. My plants are always green at harvest, and I want some pretty pics in my collection lol

Happy Daze Peyton:)......I vote for Mr Skunny to be our Mad Breeder that hates harvesting:)......work it out for us bro......there is your million dollar idea:)lol......Peyton.....the last auto short ryder and this last one going are my first to start turning a pale yellow.....i also had never experienced it or it came out like Skunny was talking about:)....i was so happy when i seen the first one start doing it:)lol.....

Back
Top Bottom