Waknbake88's 2013 Blue Mystic Indoor Soil Grow

Thanks man. I got them dialed in about half way through the grow. As good as they look though, it is still a very basic grow compared to what you guys are doing. I'm not complaining though. I've learnt alot, and that is what is important. If the green gods look upon my next grow favourably, then I should increase my yield substantially. I'll be stoked if I can get 100g from my current grow, but I'll probably be a little short of that mark. Next grow I'll be aiming for at least 200g.
100 grams dry is a vary achievable goal! You are going to be so pleased with the quality that the weight will not be in your mind.......all your going to be thinking is damn this is some good stuff.

20131009_132550.jpg
study time

Hey buddy, I think I'm going to chop I'm about a week. Seems like I just don't have a bunch of free time here latly. I haven't seen nothing yet. I'm going to get over to you page in a bit to get caught up, but I'm sure you have it under control.peace brother

Nice effort Shake n Bake!!
Youll be more stoned than a rock come harvest time:goodjob: Lookin tasty and hope you reach your target in yield and happy with ur end product..
Keep it up! Smokem...

Thanks guys, I have harvested and will put weights and pics up later. Me and my family have been sick as hell and didn't get to fully enjoy harvesting because I had the flu but when I am able to hit a bowl again I'll be able to sample.it did almost fill up a huge pickle jar! Not the densest nugs but they look pretty tight I'll post pics and weight when I get a scale....I let someone have mine......but the ak auto is doing awsome and has started flowering at about 10 inches high.

WaknBak?.......is that you?
Hey buddy!!! how ya been? Good to see a post from you again. ;)
You gonna start a new journal for the Buddah and Bubble?

Back
Top Bottom