Second grow 3 Mangos and a Blue Mystic DWC Bubbletastic

Well it is a SHITTY day 3 I say 3 males and there all the better growing onesI am fucked i dont even want t oclone this one its growing SOOO slow I am pretty sure because of genetics anyways i will harvest the pollen and see if the 1 female starts improving wit the speed of growth if not i will wait till i can clone and see if they grow any fasteras for right now i have sprouted a afganXmazar she is doing good will post some pics of everything soon it is just discuraging taking pics of fat nuts, hairy females are my favorit

ok bad day got worse the sprout got murdered by a CFL droping on it OPPS. anyways If the staff can complete this journal i will be destroying all except one male. i am starting over a NEW journal if anyone care to read it . It will have the Following
2 Afgan X Mazar
4 LR2
4 Blue Mystic
If anyone woulf liike to see this journal please post
YEAH
OR
HELL NO

I've been reading along. Sorry about the troubles but it sounds like the light dropping on the only female was a blessing in disguise. You don't have to paind yourself with the decision on whether or not to keep her. Get everything cleaned up and start anew. I'll follow along.

So, YEAH!

Sure I'm going to peek in. Maybey you should opt for fem seeds so you don't waste too much time and space. They really don't cost much more that reg seeds, and its nice to feel confident tht your plants are all female. I've only had one fem seed ecery turn out to be a male. Sure I'll be looking in Better Luck with your next, has to get better huh.

Dwc is my favorite. Sorry to hear about the males your girl scout camp. Do you 1/4 turn your buckets every so often so that your plants get optimum light? Just curious because that's what I did with my DWC buckets. Sorry If I missed it but do you have individual pumps pumping the buckets or do you have one pump for all 4 buckets?
well I have the lid pots so i just turned the lid made it alot easier anywayw i am commeted i have bought some FFOF and some perlite starting sedlings now will start the journal in a couple days. 5 of 9 up and sprouted so far so ny names for the journal i would like to hear ty:thanks::peace:

I was thinking "PAcha's first soil 2 afgan,4 LR2, and 4 blue mystic ?SCROG?

Back
Top Bottom