TRD Grows Carnival, Mango, Bubblegum & DC

Possibly but then you would have had to wait a couple of weeks :laughtwo: It seemed like your veg girls were pretty huge the last time I saw them so this was maybe for the best.

Very true. They are gonna be fun dealing with. They were almost as tall as me. I'm a tall dude. I've had to tie them down and bend an to keep them in check. I hope I don't screw it up.

Amen to that. :laughtwo: :passitleft:

And ended up with hermies. No fun. Beautiful Carnival buds. Someday I'll match you. It won't be tomorrow, :laughtwo: but someday you'll get me there. Lol!

Gotta give the man reps for that haul. :bravo:

Great point about the hermies. Sometimes I don't take everything into consideration. Eh. Live and learn. Let's hope these big girls don't get too cramped in the tent with the Advanced.

Very true. They are gonna be fun dealing with. They were almost as tall as me. I'm a tall dude. I've had to tie them down and bend an to keep them in check. I hope I don't screw it up.

I am sure you will get them to harvest and that is what matters most man. I usually put plant into flower at less than 2 feet tall. Sometimes they only end up being 3 feet tall and others they turn out to be 5 feet plus. Hopefully with yours being big already they do not stretch much :)

Cheers to you man! Glad you guys were there to venture out with us. Going nowhere but everywhere!

Please.......:straightface:

Fat chance of that. :roorrip:

I only water them with a gallon every time for the 7-gal pots, as per Doc's instructions, once they hit flower. They drink every blessed bit of that water up. :laughtwo:

Sue, how often do you feed the 7s? In late flower I noticed my plants will stop water intake when ready. With green leaves and frosted buds it seems the water intake is how they tell us they are super ripe. Though it depends on taste as well I guess. When they stop wanting to be fed every other day and go to about 4 even 5 before the pot seems dry enough to feed. That's when I'm looking to harvest. My panama is still drinking but I had prep her a little early to make my time line with the other girls.

Great job bud. Can't wait to see how the big ladies turn out.

Ask and you shall receive. I took some pics of the big girls last night. As you can see, I've had to tie them down and SC the crap out of them.

20170829_234627.jpg
20170829_234632.jpg
20170829_234638.jpg
20170829_234649.jpg
20170829_234709.jpg

Hope everything is going well.

Cheers buddy
:roorrip:

Sue, how often do you feed the 7s? In late flower I noticed my plants will stop water intake when ready. With green leaves and frosted buds it seems the water intake is how they tell us they are super ripe. Though it depends on taste as well I guess. When they stop wanting to be fed every other day and go to about 4 even 5 before the pot seems dry enough to feed. That's when I'm looking to harvest. My panama is still drinking but I had prep her a little early to make my time line with the other girls.

In veg I watch for wilt. The first watering going into flower I let them start to wilt, and then I start Doc's routine of one gallon split between top and bottom every four days. If I think she was thirstier I'll do another quart sometime later in the day, but to be honest that's only happened once since I started this practice.

I keep it up all the way to the end. They're sucking up every bit of it and in all likelihood, rewarding the thirst with heavier trichome expression. A lot of good things happened in my garden this year. This idea was one of them. Right after I read Doc's post I had a virtual class that mentioned how much more potent outdoor plants are when grown in less than optimal conditions, as in places that dry out first.

The plants have been very happy. :battingeyelashes:

Sorry for the wait....
I have been very busy lately. I did have a chance to upload some pics of my DC harvest and I got the weights from these two monsters. I'm never doing that again btw.
Got a little over 6 ounces of the DC and I got 7 ounces from the Mango. I was expecting bigger buds from her. Oh well. I can't complain. I'm set for the year with this and my previous harvest of around 12 ounces. Grand total of 25 ounces in a 4x4 tent. Shout out to SweetSue for providing the lighting for these beautiful plants.

20171026_153946.jpg
20171026_154003.jpg
20171026_154012.jpg
20171026_154023.jpg
20171031_094439.jpg
20171102_094851.jpg
20171102_094953.jpg

Thanks for coming along for the journey. Sorry it sucked in the last act.

Cheers

Sorry for the wait....
I have been very busy lately. I did have a chance to upload some pics of my DC harvest and I got the weights from these two monsters. I'm never doing that again btw.
Got a little over 6 ounces of the DC and I got 7 ounces from the Mango. I was expecting bigger buds from her. Oh well. I can't complain. I'm set for the year with this and my previous harvest of around 12 ounces. Grand total of 25 ounces in a 4x4 tent. Shout out to SweetSue for providing the lighting for these beautiful plants.

20171026_153946.jpg
20171026_154003.jpg
20171026_154012.jpg
20171026_154023.jpg
20171031_094439.jpg
20171102_094851.jpg
20171102_094953.jpg

Thanks for coming along for the journey. Sorry it sucked in the last act.

Cheers

Worth another look see,...maybe more. Nice, nice , nice Noob!...:thumb:
Interesting,...you gonna clean those scraggly leaves up,..or what? Noob,..have you tried any yet, was curious , as mine are coming down soon , ..couple weeks is all!
growing this strain was tricky ,...have ya seen mine....yuk, yours to by the look of em. Others look better , but still something missing in them. I'm sure C & N will get it all sorted out and do some very cool selective breeding , and such...get all the 'Auto' out of there eh! Sure are pretty though . Great job Noob!:cheer::high-five:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :high-five:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom