TRD Grows Carnival, Mango, Bubblegum & DC

Thanks MrAm4zin. :hug: :love: :hug:

:passitleft:

Well Red, I see I'm not the only one growing trees in the closet. :laughtwo: They look ready. Tell those blooming girls to get a move on.

I'll be watching and listening for the report on the earlier Carnival harvest. Thanks for giving it a try. I'm just now beginning to notice differences Plant to plant. So much more to learn.

Have a wonderful day. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I'm thinking another week or two. It's hard to judge with High Brix. The tricomes, for me, don't change as rapidly. I just watch the buds and try to take them based on the way the overall bud looks. It's still a guessing game for me.
I'm hoping my little experiment works out. Necessity is the mother of invention is what they say. Well, turns out, I need the closet to dry my harvest so I have to take them both at the same time so I can put both of the trees in the tent.
Hope it works out.

Miss you girl.
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I am taking them when they slow the water uptake. I got a Dusted Bud plant ready to come down any day. And man, you have some freaking monster buds in there! Holy crap dude, those things are huge. Very envious out this way.

I am taking them when they slow the water uptake. I got a Dusted Bud plant ready to come down any day. And man, you have some freaking monster buds in there! Holy crap dude, those things are huge. Very envious out this way.

I only water them with a gallon every time for the 7-gal pots, as per Doc's instructions, once they hit flower. They drink every blessed bit of that water up. :laughtwo:

yum, bubblegum :)
frosty and sticky looking ..

Yeah, I used that method last run. I should probably just do that again. Thanks man. You never know how they will turn out until you get em in the tent.

Cheers brotha
:roorrip:

I took the plants in the tent because my surge protector kept tripping, causing my light to turn off in the middle of a cycle. Being that they are close to being ready anyways and not wanting hermies, I chopped em down.

20170817_094619.jpg
20170817_094625.jpg
20170824_091948.jpg
20170824_091952.jpg
20170824_093939.jpg
20170824_093946.jpg

Just a few pics of the harvest. I have tried the bubblegum. It is very potent. Didn't couch lock me like I expected. Very mellow high.

Two more to go! They are in the tent under a scrog and they are getting twisted and bent into submission so I can avoid any stretch. Wish me luck

Cheers

Nice work man! I was watching a Youtube video and it was Arjan and Strain Hunters in Jamaica. Guess where they started out? Orange Hill. Thought that was funny.

Nice work man! I was watching a Youtube video and it was Arjan and Strain Hunters in Jamaica. Guess where they started out? Orange Hill. Thought that was funny.

That's pretty freaking cool. I was glad we got away from the tourist friendly attractions and just explored. We saw some cool shit that way.

Cheers buddy

Thanks thegreenyeti! I am content with that amount. I can't help but wonder of i could have squeezed out another couple of ounces if I had waited the two weeks.

Cheers
Possibly but then you would have had to wait a couple of weeks :laughtwo: It seemed like your veg girls were pretty huge the last time I saw them so this was maybe for the best.

Time to flower the trees now........

:passitleft:

Amen to that. :laughtwo: :passitleft:

Thanks thegreenyeti! I am content with that amount. I can't help but wonder of i could have squeezed out another couple of ounces if I had waited the two weeks.

Cheers

And ended up with hermies. No fun. Beautiful Carnival buds. Someday I'll match you. It won't be tomorrow, :laughtwo: but someday you'll get me there. Lol!

Gotta give the man reps for that haul. :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom