Waknbake88's 2013 Blue Mystic Indoor Soil Grow

I hope your tea bumps up the resin flowing to those buds and pushes those new calyxes and pistils / foxtails to the limit for these last few weeks. They look heavy and solid dense already I cant wait to see them finish:high-five:.
Thanks man its nice to have all the organic vibes in here, its crazy how you can put time into a journal but when it really comes down to it, it is really a group effort and Im diggin the group of friends I have on here!!!:420: is the best although I know that goes with out saying!

Here is some pics with the wifes phone with her flash so it helped a little
20130930_145031.jpg
20130930_145204.jpg
20130930_145213.jpg
20130930_145054.jpg
20130930_145223.jpg
20130930_145000.jpg
Screenshot_2013-09-30-14-59-01.png

How do I tell if I already voted......I think I did but don't want to double vote and get in trouble lol.

Go to the contest if it shows results Im pretty sure you have. If it just shows entries you have not. I have attempted to vote before not realizing I already had and it wont let you. Its not like you get insta banned or something if you dont know. Voting twiceis about making a fake ccount 99% of the time so just go vote and see. :) Thank you sir.

Nice macro shot at the bottom, if you turn the phone sideways when you take a pic, they will out straight when you upload them. It looks like they still a ways to go, depending on the high you're after. The seedbank says 9-11 weeks on blue mystic, right? Means you still have a couple, maybe three more weeks of swell time for those beautiful buds. :thumb:

Hi mate, plant looks great, just by looking at the pistils id say it could easily go another 3 weeks if you wanted it to, its best to go off the colour of the trichomes so you need a scope or magnyfying glass but im sure you know this all ready,

thc is at its peak at 100% cloudy or their abouts,
thc degrades to cbd and this is the couch lock affect, so when the trichs turn amber this means the thc is degrading into cdn's and that gives you a stronger affect, how ever most indica strains are pretty potent at 100% cloudy so it depends on how far you want to go with the plant,
i harvest between 20 and 40% amber myself as i find thats just where i like it to be or maybe their is not much difference, but when i see the trichs turning amber i know the plants pretty much finished and ready to harvest,

fox tailing is a odd one to work out, some strains do it and others done, some pheno types do and some dont, some foxtailing plants will pretty much double in yield if the fox tailing is on all buds and the plant keeps growing, it just depends if the plants going to prouce more buds and if it does then keep it going until its done, just check at nodes for signs of pollen sacs but even at this late stage you wont get seeds as the plant will be harvested and dried before seeds form.

it looks like you really have pushed the plant to the limits with the nutrients by the very slight nute burn on the tips of the leaves so you really have pushed it as far as it will go, so back off the nutes a bit now, i cant tell how far it is from harvest to well as i cant see the trichs but the pistils usually shrivel and turn brown and fall flat on the buds, so just going off the pistils id say you could easily go 2 or 3 weeks or maybe slightly longer but it all depends how quick the plant finishes as each strain finishes at different speeds.

but sure looks like some very nice bud, ive had 2 strains that foxtail and it was only on the main bud, the lower buds didnt foxtail at all.

the blue mystic seeds i got are nirvana blue mystic, so ill plant them in the next few days and see how they turn out,

thanks man and as always vary great info!! I will be getting a loop of some sort tomorrow and I believe I will go with your recommendation for all cloudy. The foxtailing does appear to be on only the main tops and not the smaller tops. I am really excited to see your blue mystics grow out and will be front and center for that ride! reps for the spot on info as always. peace brother

Nice macro shot at the bottom, if you turn the phone sideways when you take a pic, they will out straight when you upload them. It looks like they still a ways to go, depending on the high you're after. The seedbank says 9-11 weeks on blue mystic, right? Means you still have a couple, maybe three more weeks of swell time for those beautiful buds. :thumb:

thanks man. yeah I usually use a ipad for pics and tried to get fancy and use the wifes phone and the rest ishistory lol. yeah 9-11 is suggested im at 6 weeks and 3 days and a week ago I dropped the light schedual back 30 mins and I will prolly do this again in a week so I hope to let them go to 10 weeks give or take depending on what I see with the loop im going to try and find tomorrow. +reps for the accurate info bro!!

the loop i got was like a fake money detector loop, its only a smal thing and it has 2 lights on it one is normal white led and the other is a uv light so its for checking bank notes i think, but its small and about the size of a match box, cost me 99p or $1.40 or their abouts, got it off flea bay, the sponsor that offers the $50 gift voucher sells the exact same one but think its $6.99 or something like that, might be different brand but its identical to mine in every way and has the same led and uv light on it, just got a different name printed on the side of it, so mine must be a mast produced fake and theirs is probably made in smaller numbers but to a higher standard, its a 60x scope the same as mine,

Hey waknbak88. Just subscribed to your journal and It's looking great. I'm very excited to be here for the rest of your experience. I'm a novice, so I hope to learn a lot from all of you here, but if I have any information to contribute I will be sure and do so.

:popcorn:

well well MaxVice nice to finally have you here!! everyone I would like to introduce to you a friend from Afghanistan who helped me eat a 5 pound bag of dehydrated fruit after smoking some afghan hash lol

Let me point out that I'm not FROM Afghanistan; I'm American. We were deployed together to Afghanistan and that is how we met. My brother ever since.
Thanks for the introduction. That fruit was SO GOOD and after 5lbs we ran out and went on a quest in search of more food. Ha ha, that was a great time. :morenutes:

In some of the pics you can see where they are turning purple......vary dark purple like black, but it's pretty and the plant seems Heathy and now instead of throwing pistils in pairs of 2 they are kinda spitting big masses of hairs all tangle together it looks pretty cool, and the calyx are swelling I'm excited and can't wait for the next couple of weeks to go by.

Hide your girls! They are growing up and get more beautiful every day haha. I feel like a "plant pedo".

Back
Top Bottom