Waknbake88's 2013 Blue Mystic Indoor Soil Grow

Beautiful bud shots wake!:bravo:

Some bud shots
20130926_160426.jpg
20130926_160300.jpg
20130926_160233.jpg
20130926_160024.jpg

Hey Shake n Bake!!
Wow, Nice buds there pal.. That girl that you said smells like peppery/sweet, sounds like my C99xPR I had.. It was like that, fairly pungeant odour on inhale of the bud.
Great job mate hoping you get merrily baked off your green goddess;) Later - Smokemup

I counted fifty tops of varying sizes.........I'm excited and just hope they finish strong. It looks like the def is under control the buds are just throwing hairs every where and getting really smelly.....vary fruity and sweet but it makes yiur nose tingle and eyes water if yiu get to close and take a deep smell .and the purpleing is looking awesome. Peace out

looking good mt friend, im so tempted to plant my blue mystic seeds, could do with a male and female to produce a lot more of that strain, then out of them seeds just work with the purple pheno and keep back crossing with the purple pheno to make that colour the strongest of the lot, sort of like BID is doing with his purple urkle strain, he is only working with the purps,

Thanks donpaul.p I'll take a couple pics tomorrow.....I hope I don't look foolish when I post and it turns out to be bad.......they look so pretty though turning colors to me and the over all general Heath is good! But it is not a purple like I would have thought....it's just vary vary vary dark looks nice I'll take some pics for you to examine when you have a chance and see if you think it's normal autumn colors. Thanks for stoping by my friend!

Back
Top Bottom