Waknbake88's 2013 Blue Mystic Indoor Soil Grow

That's what I wanted to hear......or needed to hear, cause that little stoner voice inside my head keeps shaving days off my calendar trying to convince me they are going to be ready sooner. That's cool 4 more weeks should give me time to fix what's wrong with the indica looking plant. Thanks man!

Just update the pics weekly and we can help you get them at there peak ripeness.

Very nice sir. I see what you mean about the low top we both dd. Did you top the newer branches again or let it go after that? Im thinking Im gonna top again in a 1-2 weeks.
BTW +reps that thing is looking sweet!

I checked on the sick plant before bed and all the leaves we're dropping down like the life was gone out of them.......I flushed and the lights went out so, I'll see how she is in the morning but it didn't look good so my hopes are not high.

Some bud shots
20130926_160426.jpg
20130926_160300.jpg
20130926_160233.jpg
20130926_160024.jpg

and I think my smaller yielding plant the one that has the def right now is gonna be some good bud, I think I might also get my wishes on a plant turning colors.....maybe its bad but it looks good.....its turning a shiny black deep purple from the tips and getting more and more each day, it looks like my plants are starting to get their fall colors.

Back
Top Bottom