Waknbake88's 2013 Blue Mystic Indoor Soil Grow

very nice buds, will be nice and fat by the time they reach harvest, their a good size now, i find the buds really fatten up in the last 2 weeks of growth, push them as long as you can and them calyx will swell and look like they got seeds inside.

its hard to tell by the pics but do you have a very small amount of nute burn at the tips of the leaves,

The leaves on the best looking plant are all turning yellow not crispy just yellow like the plant is eating them, the other one is doing the same but instead of looking yellow they are turning like a deep gray, purplish black. I'll take a leaf off each plant tomorrow and take a pic in so e 6500k lighting lol. Nice to have you around friend!

if you look in my sig their is a plant accident and emergency, i might of told you this all ready, click on that and have a look and compare your leaves to the pics in that thread, that might give you a good idea of what the problem is and how to solve it,

the leaf turning yellow and not going crispy could be down to lack of N, my lower leaves go like this either late in flower or if i have leaves that are not getting much light, they tend to fade from a nice green and go light green then yellow, so that either tells me is not getting enough light or if its late in flower then its not a huge problem, but if leaves start fading in veg or early flower then the plant may need a slightly higher dose of N, but check the link to the plant help guide and see if you can find something similar

you might even find the other problem their as well, ive not come across the 2nd problem with the grey/purpley type leaf yet, ill see if i can find out for you, king is also a good person to ask as he really knows his stuff, so he may of come across something similar himself or helped someone with a similar problem,

i just checked the plant hospital in my sig and their is one pic with a leaf with a black type problem on it, its coming up as phosphorous def, but check into it and ill see if i can find someone with a similar problem or someone who can give us some idea of what it is and how to get it sorted

Screenshot_2013-09-28-20-46-10.png
Screenshot_2013-09-28-20-45-48.png
Screenshot_2013-09-28-20-45-23.png
Screenshot_2013-09-28-20-44-16.png
Screenshot_2013-09-28-20-43-25.png
I think the last two are pics of the jack diesle but not sure

they look very nice, ive not planted my blue mystic yet, have you come across fuzzy ducks journal yet, his blue mystic went a bright blue colour but he said when it was dried and cured it ended up looking like regular bud, then i spoke with bid and he said when he dried and cured his it kept its colour, so ill see how mine does when i plant it as i bought a few this time round, last time round it had a major gentic problem so waited till a good batch came in, so ive bought the new blue mystic seeds, only problem is we all know each strain is different from different breeders and even different from the year before

ak47 from 10 years ago looks nothing like the ak47 of today, a lot of other strains are the same as this so finding the genuine pheno type is hard and if i do come across some genuine old skool pheno types then ill produce my own fem seeds so i can keep that strain for many years

Ohh yeah I studied fuzzys work while I lurked the website for a while. I googled leaves turning dark purple and it looked like mine, so I hope that's what it is. Is it expected for a lot of leaves to die when you push a plant to its full potential. I have never done it and usually harvest too early in my opinion and I want to push these to the limit. If anyone can push the blue mystics to their full potential it will be you man and I look forward to seeing you pop those beans. What breeder are you going with?

LA what's up man I'm on day 45 and I did a light defol. About 20 more days left, I haven't been giving them nothing but molasses water ph adjusted to 6.5 and that's it I hope I still got enough food in the soil. They seem to be eating themselves but not at a alarming rate, I def think I got 2 to 3 weeks of life left in them I'll take some pics in a min but I prolly won't have be able to move them till harvest day just because the branches are beginning to get heavy and the buds rub on the door jam if I don't turn them sideways. But I will go take some right now of the fox tailing that is taking place

Do y'all think this sounds ok for one last feed........ A gallon of water with 1/3 cup worm castings with a table spoon of super swell and some molasses? I have a micro nute but it's synthetic and I hate to mess my taste and smoothness up up chemist right at the finish line....I also have some Alaskan fish 5-1-1 but don't know if it's good to use at the end of the flower cycle as it smells Perdy horrible. I also have done meal blood meal. You guys let me know what you think a good final feed would be

ok so here is what I made, I put one tablespoon of super swell 0-7-0, one teaspoon of Alaskan fish fert 5-1-1, a half tablespoon of bone meal, a teaspoon of blood meal, half a cap of liquid maxi crop, a teaspoon of Epson salt I added this all together into a widemouth mason jar and kind of made a double broiler with a pot of water.....added some water to the the concentrate and brought it to a pretty warm temp stirring occasionally, then I poured this into about a gallon of water with molasses in it and will add the worm casting soon prolly 1/3 of a cup. does this sound ok to yall? or should I go with a different approach this late in flower?

Back
Top Bottom