Hydro Bucketeer-Ceres Purp Fem

PurpDaddY

Here we go again fellas.
Got 1 hydro bucketeer.Submersible pump with sprinkler hub with feedertubes from the hub to the pot.Hydroton and RW in the 3.5" net cups.
400w Agroson gold halide for veg and the hortilux super hps for flower(in a cooltube with a small pc fan on one end).
Growing one feminised CERES purp plant,Enough talk heres pics
Was having a lil trouble at first but now shes on the right path.
Ph 6.0
ppm550
75F
35% humidity(very low)

IMG_01085.jpg

IMG_01097.jpg

IMG_01115.jpg

IMG_01345.jpg

IMG_01353.jpg

12-16-092.jpg

12-16-09.jpg

12-21-09.jpg

12-22-09.jpg

Re: Hydro Bucketeer-CERES Purp FEM.

Boy, You waste no time my friend! Happy to have you are! Thank you sharing your cool technique. :welcome: :peace:

High there PurpDaddY and :welcome:

Jumping in with both feet eh, great to see you and your buddies. Lots of room here for positive minded people. I was tripping around various forums for a while, including the one that you folks immigrated from and just naturally gravitated here. Very positive attitude and the Mods don't let the trolls feed here. I had to adjust my attitude a bit when I first showed up as I was getting used to the BS elsewhere but it's all good now.

Again, :welcome: and good growing!

thanx everyone i look forward to posting pics of this wondeful purp strain so everyone can see maybe help someone out who knows but all is good i gave her a dose with a 1/2 gal distilled water not a quite full dose but sumthin to tie her off till sunday when i do my drain and replenish.This will be worth the wait i promise.

Sweet Purp. Getting right to it I see. Can't wait to follow this one, And Merry Christmas Buddy!!!!

:roorrip:

whats good man im here posted up waitin ya feel me. thanks for the invite done with the other site to much drama.

Purp d. So far so good. Dwc is my favorite. What nutes are you using and I thought that all you need in a dwc bucket is a pump and a airstone. I see something else in the tank. Educate me on that my brotha.

It is an irigation hub and it appears to me he has 3 feeder tubes and the two airstones but u sound like u are aware of what you are talking about i dont wanna offend you but that is all i can come up with. idk purp rose yall tell me am i right?

It is an irigation hub and it appears to me he has 3 feeder tubes and the two airstones but u sound like u are aware of what you are talking about i dont wanna offend you but that is all i can come up with. idk purp rose yall tell me am i right?

HAHA whats up my boy u got most of it correct,but.. its a submersible waterpump with a irrigation hub for a sprinkler system connected together by 1/4 hose.Then there are feedertubes that go from the hub to the net cup.2 feedertubes.One on each side..Im getting a much larger root system this time by doing it like this.. I use Canna Aqua nutrients.But GH is my fav.
Someone please tell me how to post pics!The ones i posted were from an upload site and they said i cant do it like that anymore and i cant figure this out for the wotld:rollit:

Bro im tryin myself and am havin trouble. Merry christ-mas

12-25-09.JPG

slight nute burn..PPM was at 700...This is the most NUTRIENT SENSATIVE strain i ever seen.
Figured it out...man it aint the easiest...GO to that link RM PEACE thread

yea i got it figured out to man lol gonna post pics now i need to get the link in my sig can you do that here? shit goin to the hydro shop tomorow there is a bullriding i am entered in so im gonna grab some more supplies what was it you recommended for adding to my cloner rhizio somethin right bro?

looking nice purp,i cant wait til i build another bucket ..my wife got me sum greenhouse white widow & white Rhino fem packs for christmas ,,wahoo i love christmas time,,,nice to see ya here purp

Looks good, I love me some purple. I am also using Canna Aqua, I finally have it figured out. One thing I have noticed with my setup, is the PH wants to be right at 6.2 using RO water. Are you using any of the other products from canna, or just A/B? Glad to have you here. :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom