Hydro Bucketeer-Ceres Purp Fem

Re: Hydro Bucketeer-CERES Purp FEM.

Looks good, I love me some purple. I am also using Canna Aqua, I finally have it figured out. One thing I have noticed with my setup, is the PH wants to be right at 6.2 using RO water. Are you using any of the other products from canna, or just A/B? Glad to have you here. :welcome:

I am using the full canna line for hydro...
A&B veg and flower
Cannazym
Rhizotonic
Pk 13/14
BOOST

cool bro cant wait to see the pics man

I found this pic on the net and this what it says...(this aint my plant)
(Been having major troubles with extremely LOW humidity.Mine look like this close up)
Ozone damage typically found near the generator. Although a rare problem, symptoms generally appear as a Mg deficiency, but the symptoms are localized to immediately around the generator.

ozone_damage.jpg

I found this pic on the net and this what it says...(this aint my plant)
(Been having major troubles with extremely LOW humidity.Mine look like this close up)
Ozone damage typically found near the generator. Although a rare problem, symptoms generally appear as a Mg deficiency, but the symptoms are localized to immediately around the generator.

Are you running ozone in the grow room? That's not good for you or your plants if you are. Not only will it get rid of odors but it will oxidize any organic material it comes in contact with. That's why it creates that speckled damage on the leaves. They breathe through little pores in the underside of the leaf, the stomata, so that's where the ozone will be drawn in to a moist environment and burn the first delicate molecule it runs into. Kinda like snorting bleach I would imagine. It will gradually destroy a lot of the oils and terpenes in the trichomes and can reduce the THC levels to nil if the plant lives long enough to form THC.

If you're not running ozone in there then you better get some epsom salts in there to fix that Mg deficiency tho that doesn't really look like Mg def at all. About six years ago I had an Air Tiger O3 generator that I ran in the room and had serious damage in a day. I didn't know WTF was going on but turned off the O3 as it was the only different thing I'd done. I lost a lot of leaves but the plants survived and produced OK. It will damage your lungs if you spend a lot of time with your girls too.

:peace:

Are you running ozone in the grow room? That's not good for you or your plants if you are. Not only will it get rid of odors but it will oxidize any organic material it comes in contact with. That's why it creates that speckled damage on the leaves. They breathe through little pores in the underside of the leaf, the stomata, so that's where the ozone will be drawn in to a moist environment and burn the first delicate molecule it runs into. Kinda like snorting bleach I would imagine. It will gradually destroy a lot of the oils and terpenes in the trichomes and can reduce the THC levels to nil if the plant lives long enough to form THC.

If you're not running ozone in there then you better get some epsom salts in there to fix that Mg deficiency tho that doesn't really look like Mg def at all. About six years ago I had an Air Tiger O3 generator that I ran in the room and had serious damage in a day. I didn't know WTF was going on but turned off the O3 as it was the only different thing I'd done. I lost a lot of leaves but the plants survived and produced OK. It will damage your lungs if you spend a lot of time with your girls too.

Na bro i aint runnin no kind of ozone in there.Just EXTREMELY low humidity

Ozone's not as bad as you would think. Depending obviously how much in relation to the ventilation and new air supply. But there's a lot of controversy about ozone right now. Anything over 1.500 ppm o3 in your room is dangerous to your plants without proper ventilation. But not because of the ozone "destroying" anything in the plant. What your seeing is actually the plant suffocating. When people breathe in an enclosed room, the oxygen supply is getting shorter and the Co2 content is getting higher. Eventually the Co2 content goes above the point where our lungs can handle the gas and immediately our lungs show signs of asphyxiation. The opposite is true for plants. Except their "lungs" are the leaves. When the oxygen content gets and stays so high that the plant can't absorb enough Co2 to continue photosynthesis and transpiration you are seeing the effect of too much ozone. The same would happen if you put an oxygen generator in an enclosed room with no ventilation. It has nothing to do with Ozone. Ozone is just a purer form of its cousin oxygen and is simply a better oxidizer. It would be like a big co2 tank leaking in a closet we happen to be sleeping in. And if it was as harmful as descibed why would the FDA allow Air purifiers to have ionizers built in? An Ionizer is just another word for a corona discharge ozonator.

I run an ozone generator in my room and the only time I ever saw a sign of damage was when I was drunk and was rearranging plugs and plugged my intake into my 18/6 timer and in the morning I saw spotting, but I run 20 min of ozone at 600mg a min every hour. Plugged intake back into 24/0 and haven't had a problem since.

Ozone is an amazing thing. America is one country I WOULD NEVER listen to in regards to what is or is not good for my Health. Their bastardized studies kill more people then they help every year I'm sure.... Have you been listening lately? Their taking vitamins off the market soon. In GB they've already took them off the shelves and you actually need a prescription if you need vitamins or have a vitamin deficiency. We KNOW vitamins are good... So whats the deal? Doctors in Germany have been successfully CURING cancer for over 20 years with Ozone injection therapy. Yet ozone therapy is illegal in the US... Why? because you can't patent a naturally occurring gas. So there's no money in it for them. So they'd rather pump you full of poison until you die and charge $1000 a mg for it... Pretty much every nasty Bacteria, Virus, Pathogen or Parasite that affects the body is killed by Ozone.
From incurable Cancer to Aids. They're all anaerobic. If you have enough oxygen in your body you CANNOT be affected by these diseases.

I've been breathing and bubbling ozone though my water for almost a year now. Haven't gotten sick once. Everyone else around me has. But I haven't.
Your misinformed that ozone kills ALL organic material. That's not the case at all. It is just a super pure form of oxygen. Oxygen is an oxidizer. But only of foreign material to an oxygen breathing organism or system. The reason it burns your throat is because of the germs and parasitic organisms and anaerobic bacteria in your throat being oxidized by the o3. Not because it's hurting your sinus tissue. Unfortunately there is no deciding factor. It does what it does. If tissue is infected with bad or necrotic tissue it kills ALL the tissue affected. Not good for people swimming in pollution. Pollution is really the only reason we shouldn't be breathing in enormous amounts of ozone. Too much to react with in our bodies. ANYWAYZ.....

Any idea on the mg produced per min on the Air tiger? I'm pretty sure that device is set up as an exhaust duct air treatment device, and not meant to be placed in the room. Probably very high up there...

:roorrip:

sorry for the rant... But ozone is cool. I hate seeing it badmouthed.

Ozone's not as bad as you would think. Depending obviously how much in relation to the ventilation and new air supply. But there's a lot of controversy about ozone right now. Anything over 1.500 ppm o3 in your room is dangerous to your plants without proper ventilation. But not because of the ozone "destroying" anything in the plant. What your seeing is actually the plant suffocating. When people breathe in an enclosed room, the oxygen supply is getting shorter and the Co2 content is getting higher. Eventually the Co2 content goes above the point where our lungs can handle the gas and immediately our lungs show signs of asphyxiation. The opposite is true for plants. Except their "lungs" are the leaves. When the oxygen content gets and stays so high that the plant can't absorb enough Co2 to continue photosynthesis and transpiration you are seeing the effect of too much ozone. The same would happen if you put an oxygen generator in an enclosed room with no ventilation. It has nothing to do with Ozone. Ozone is just a purer form of its cousin oxygen and is simply a better oxidizer. It would be like a big co2 tank leaking in a closet we happen to be sleeping in. And if it was as harmful as descibed why would the FDA allow Air purifiers to have ionizers built in? An Ionizer is just another word for a corona discharge ozonator.

I run an ozone generator in my room and the only time I ever saw a sign of damage was when I was drunk and was rearranging plugs and plugged my intake into my 18/6 timer and in the morning I saw spotting, but I run 20 min of ozone at 600mg a min every hour. Plugged intake back into 24/0 and haven't had a problem since.

Ozone is an amazing thing. America is one country I WOULD NEVER listen to in regards to what is or is not good for my Health. Their bastardized studies kill more people then they help every year I'm sure.... Have you been listening lately? Their taking vitamins off the market soon. In GB they've already took them off the shelves and you actually need a prescription if you need vitamins or have a vitamin deficiency. We KNOW vitamins are good... So whats the deal? Doctors in Germany have been successfully CURING cancer for over 20 years with Ozone injection therapy. Yet ozone therapy is illegal in the US... Why? because you can't patent a naturally occurring gas. So there's no money in it for them. So they'd rather pump you full of poison until you die and charge $1000 a mg for it... Pretty much every nasty Bacteria, Virus, Pathogen or Parasite that affects the body is killed by Ozone.
From incurable Cancer to Aids. They're all anaerobic. If you have enough oxygen in your body you CANNOT be affected by these diseases.

I've been breathing and bubbling ozone though my water for almost a year now. Haven't gotten sick once. Everyone else around me has. But I haven't.
Your misinformed that ozone kills ALL organic material. That's not the case at all. It is just a super pure form of oxygen. Oxygen is an oxidizer. But only of foreign material to an oxygen breathing organism or system. The reason it burns your throat is because of the germs and parasitic organisms and anaerobic bacteria in your throat being oxidized by the o3. Not because it's hurting your sinus tissue. Unfortunately there is no deciding factor. It does what it does. If tissue is infected with bad or necrotic tissue it kills ALL the tissue affected. Not good for people swimming in pollution. Pollution is really the only reason we shouldn't be breathing in enormous amounts of ozone. Too much to react with in our bodies. ANYWAYZ.....

Any idea on the mg produced per min on the Air tiger? I'm pretty sure that device is set up as an exhaust duct air treatment device, and not meant to be placed in the room. Probably very high up there...

:roorrip:

sorry for the rant... But ozone is cool. I hate seeing it badmouthed.

Nah go on brother thats a good read..
WEll..the canna nutes NEVER did work out for me alone so i had to switch to my GH line.Hopefully it will do better.If not,i know exactly what the problem is.:grinjoint:

High JonnyBtreed. A quick google of ozone therapy for cancer finds as many articles against it as for it. Whereas most pro sites are of questionable authority, most anti sites are from universities and major medical centers.

And if it was as harmful as descibed why would the FDA allow Air purifiers to have ionizers built in? An Ionizer is just another word for a corona discharge ozonator.

The government here in Canada does not allow ozone generators in public places as O3 is a known irritant to lung tissue. When ground level O3 reaches certain levels due to air pollution Health Canada issues a warning for people with respiratory conditions to remain indoors and reduce physical activity. I wonder why that is? Further, ion and ozone generation are two different things altogether. An ionizer does not create ozone. It creates electrically charged ions that attach to particulate matter in the air and cause them to be attracted to walls etc in your home and is very beneficial for people with allergies or asthma. Indoor and outdoor air pollution were the focus of my studies while earning my diploma in environmental chemistry.

The Air Tiger should have been used in the exhaust stream only for sure. It puts out very high levels of O3 compared to the Living Air air purifiers that I use now. I only use them outside the grow room to neutralize any odors that escape into the basement.

As we have strayed a long ways from the topic of this thread and I have no wish to hijack it I would ask that any more discussion of this topic be moved to a new thread before the Admins unleash their awesome powers on our sorry asses. ;0). Do we have a debate forum here I wonder?

Later . . . :peace:

WEll..the canna nutes NEVER did work out for me alone so i had to switch to my GH line.Hopefully it will do better.If not,i know exactly what the problem is.:grinjoint:

If you know what the problem is how about letting us know too. It looks similar to the problem I had with ozone and if there are no bugs I am at a total loss as it doesn't look like a low humidity problem either.

Inquiring, (nosy), minds NEED to know! lol

If you know what the problem is how about letting us know too. It looks similar to the problem I had with ozone and if there are no bugs I am at a total loss as it doesn't look like a low humidity problem either.

Inquiring, (nosy), minds NEED to know! lol

That was my point bro....I dont know what the problem is YET,,as my ph,ppm,temps are all correct 24/7,,exept the moisture,and im having probs..NEVER had thse bfore and its readin 0% humidity..I changed to GH nutes t see if the canna was the prob..well see,

I got a question for anyone out there that cananswer this...

I got the GH Flora MICRO for hardwater cause i didnt think i was gonna be buying my water this time but i am..im using distilled,,,WOuld i use less hardwater micro or more fo distilled water with no ppm...cause i got a whole gallon unopened.

That was my point bro....I dont know what the problem is YET,,as my ph,ppm,temps are all correct 24/7,,exept the moisture,and im having probs..NEVER had thse bfore and its readin 0% humidity..I changed to GH nutes t see if the canna was the prob..well see,

I doubt very much that it's a nute problem. I just went through my grow bible and if anything it's likely a fungus or mold of some type. I can't find a picture or description of that particular type of damage tho some descriptions of fungal infections start with dark spots on the leaves and progress from there. You didn't spray the plants under hot HID lights did you as that can cause spotting on the upper leaf surfaces too. It's pretty hard to diagnose this with a pic of someone else's leaf. I would get a humidifier if I were you. One that sprays a fine mist doesn't add heat to the room and can get the moisture levels way up there. They don't cost much either and are common items found in thrift stores.

Damn! I got a bug in my ass over this and I'd sure like to help you find a solution to this perplexing problem.

All I could think of would be a deficiency or phytotoxicity. I've never seen low humidity do anything like that before... I grow in Soil all the time in the winter. I have an air conditioner, three fans and a 1000w light shining in a 4'-6' space, with almost ZERO humidity, and I've never seen any sign of distress. That being the case I don't think a closed area with six gallons of water in a reservoir could be suffering from low humidity enough to cause an aesthetic issue.

Looks like a mag or calcium issue to me.....
When I first start going into flowering with the regular GH flora line I had a slight calcium def. I used cal mag and it stopped almost overnight.

I doubt very much that it's a nute problem. I just went through my grow bible and if anything it's likely a fungus or mold of some type. I can't find a picture or description of that particular type of damage tho some descriptions of fungal infections start with dark spots on the leaves and progress from there. You didn't spray the plants under hot HID lights did you as that can cause spotting on the upper leaf surfaces too. It's pretty hard to diagnose this with a pic of someone else's leaf. I would get a humidifier if I were you. One that sprays a fine mist doesn't add heat to the room and can get the moisture levels way up there. They don't cost much either and are common items found in thrift stores.

Damn! I got a bug in my ass over this and I'd sure like to help you find a solution to this perplexing problem.

I turned the fan off in there,,it was small and i cant see that causing windburn but..ey anything possible...That pic is an exact replica you can say of my leaf...Hopefully the changing of the nutrients helps.

All I could think of would be a deficiency or phytotoxicity. I've never seen low humidity do anything like that before... I grow in Soil all the time in the winter. I have an air conditioner, three fans and a 1000w light shining in a 4'-6' space, with almost ZERO humidity, and I've never seen any sign of distress. That being the case I don't think a closed area with six gallons of water in a reservoir could be suffering from low humidity enough to cause an aesthetic issue.

Looks like a mag or calcium issue to me.....
When I first start going into flowering with the regular GH flora line I had a slight calcium def. I used cal mag and it stopped almost overnight.

I was reading last night where LUCAS was talking(the maker of the LUCAS formula for GH) and he was saying that canna nutrients have a slight Mg deff. in them,,so lst night i added a lil epson salt but i think i added lil too much..
So this mornin i made the decision to ditch th canna and switch to the GH i got.I just dont have any bloom but i got koolbloom.Dont really need it right now but i like to stick to the script.Im giving 1/4 koolbloom what it says to use bloom..just to be on the safe side cause that shit is super potent,

I was reading last night where LUCAS was talking(the maker of the LUCAS formula for GH) and he was saying that canna nutrients have a slight Mg deff. in them,,so lst night i added a lil epson salt but i think i added lil too much..
So this mornin i made the decision to ditch th canna and switch to the GH i got.I just dont have any bloom but i got koolbloom.Dont really need it right now but i like to stick to the script.Im giving 1/4 koolbloom what it says to use bloom..just to be on the safe side cause that shit is super potent,

Potent but awesome... Along with Gravity by Humboldt County Nutes you can't help but grow Huge colas.

Back
Top Bottom