Black Jack - Black Gum - Soviet Ripper

Yep, that is the one. Very sexy shape. Thanks for sharing. I will probably do this to my Wonder Woman and AK48. :)

Yeah pot on one side then go across. By time it reaches. You will have sides. Make first top then to each side. And when they reach the side top again u want to mains going up or 4. Lmao.

If you think you need better light penetration get busy 7. Nothing is written in stone when it comes to growing. I look at timetables as more of a guide than a rule.

I think I will trim a little on tops some . See how much it slows down.

I pinch them all the time.... If I see sites not getting light because of greenery I pinch it off if I can't tuck it and usually just pinch it off either way.... If anything it will just slow her down for a minute......:circle-of-love:

I took bunch off just 11 days ago. Well 3 weeks now. I stripped them then. Can I strip it again. All at once better than some here and there. Wouldn't it. If goes in shock. Once. If do all time would it put it in shock. More times .

Well I trimmed a little to help light pen. See what that does. Because if I only got 12 more days till 25th day. Then does it help nugs on bottom grow better. That's what I am looking at. Light pen to bottom make lose and small nugs on bottom. Higher gets more and more. I want whole plant to be like tops. That possible

isn't it still stretching? I can see opening up the space if theres no stretch but if its still stretching it is stretching for light

They haven't strength one inch since I got them under This huge light

really long veg time im gonna assume since im too lazy too backtrack at this moment in time
or a clone?:rofl:

Black jack yes is clone had it since jan. Soviet ripper, blk gum, and another clone blk jack are april. 1 and white widow not lush are June 9th or so. I think. I kept that twin sister since jan. She still alive. Burning her slowly. .

Don't tell D, I am burning her slowly she hates that. She gets on to me clipping the plant.

7 this is my thinking on the defol... during veg... I don't really go by a time frame... King did tell me to do a major defol about a week to 10 days before going into flower but I have always been to short on space to let them go that long without feeling like they needed ventilation so I just pinch off the leaves if they are blocking a site or getting to thick....... IMO it does stall the girls for 5-7 days when I strip them naked but when I just pinch a few here and there... they don't seem to even notice.... I do more of a timed defol once the girls are in flower... at day 21-25 and day 45 or close to it and I still pinch a few here and there in between if they are in the way of the light penetrating to the bottom nugs.... Your girls are looking healthy so IMO you will be fine to pinch off any that are in the way of air flow or light penetration.....:circle-of-love:

Actually Cronic if I'm correct that spider looking thing is the Black Russian from a bean but don't quote me on that...:circle-of-love:
Yep Russian and gum are beans. So is ww/ &MK.
Only jack horror/ black Domino I call the Blk jack. Are clones. Everything else is seeds.

Don't tell D, I am burning her slowly she hates that. She gets on to me clipping the plant.

Well I figure with all you have going and the quality is going to be so much better this time around that you may actually end up with enough to make it through another grow without chopping it all before it's time Boo.:circle-of-love:.....

7 this is my thinking on the defol... during veg... I don't really go by a time frame... King did tell me to do a major defol about a week to 10 days before going into flower but I have always been to short on space to let them go that long without feeling like they needed ventilation so I just pinch off the leaves if they are blocking a site or getting to thick....... IMO it does stall the girls for 5-7 days when I strip them naked but when I just pinch a few here and there... they don't seem to even notice.... I do more of a timed defol once the girls are in flower... at day 21-25 and day 45 or close to it and I still pinch a few here and there in between if they are in the way of the light penetrating to the bottom nugs.... Your girls are looking healthy so IMO you will be fine to pinch off any that are in the way of air flow or light penetration.....:circle-of-love:

This weekends their getting trimmed so light can get in. They are so bushy. I trimmed 10 days before flowering. But a ton grew back. All plants are like 3 ft 3 ft wide

I gotta tell ya I really am proud of all the improvements you have made with you skills Boo... You really have made great strides and you didn't give up.... and look at ya... your giving other folks good advice now.... I really am proud of all the trials and tribulations you have made it through on top of all life has been throwing at ya'll....:high-five:.....:circle-of-love:

I know clones sick in growing fast I know that. Sucks.

Back
Top Bottom