Black Jack - Black Gum - Soviet Ripper

Are you doing anything to be tired or are you sick..:straightface:....:circle-of-love:

Little working and this boy still sick. And things. Can't sleep. Had like 2 attacks and been throwing up bleeding and sane oh same oh

20150724_190806.jpg
20150724_190257.jpg
20150724_190537.jpg
20150724_190633.jpg
20150724_190245.jpg
20150724_190625.jpg
20150724_190227.jpg
20150724_190528.jpg
I know these are sideways.
But phone not that smart.

Oh we have roots on clones all made it just fine. Ripper clones I did diff. To get a system down that works.

I know the constant stress with the boy is enough to make anyone tired... You might actually think about seeing a doctor if your puking blood... Just sayin'....:circle-of-love:

I have many times seen some idiot doctor. They say same thing here take this 2 times a day. You might grow boobs. And a 3rd eye with blue hair. No thanks.i will medic myself.

Well there is that boob thing....:high-five:....:circle-of-love:
Oh yeah. That drug they gave kids for ADD BDd. Whatever it is. They tried tell me my kids had some hair brain crap. I was ban from going to school. In 1 thru 3rd grade. LoL

Oh yeah. That drug they gave kids for ADD BDd. Whatever it is. They tried tell me my kids had some hair brain crap. I was ban from going to school. In 1 thru 3rd grade. LoL

It makes boys grow breast. It was on tv. For months if you or your kid takes this call 1 800 bad drug.

Got read fine print sometimes. Lmao. Then ask lawers. Ask second doc. Then ask God if then it's safe. By then your already dead or crippled for life because some vp got bonus of 40 million for killing 50,000 people. Or babies.

White widow/ Master Kush
20150726_120224.jpg
White Widow female
20150726_120216.jpg

May clones are sitting with one for light. They are rooted and growing slowly
Got up this morning had one striven for water. Poor thing.

Damn 7Dust, the girls are looking so good!

Did you top that last girl once or twice with some LST? Really digging her shape!

I did both. I top like 3-6 times some plants. I top on 4th node. Then bend over then top the ones coming off the main branch. Or I just trim top or Lst so it will go around in a circle. Then I pull down them on outside .

Hey guys. Gays. Question. My girls are all in flowering . Buds sites are forming now. They are bushes. Question is this. I usually trim at 25th day of flowering. Will it hurt if I do that earlier or like now. A lot light is not getting to the bottom. Bud site on top are going great. But lower is not.

20150726_120216.jpg
I did both. I top like 3-6 times some plants. I top on 4th node. Then bend over then top the ones coming off the main branch. Or I just trim top or Lst so it will go around in a circle. Then I pull down them on outside .

U talking about this one.

I topped it 6 times to make a box. I topped at 4th node . Bent over towards Opp side then the branches I topped to make 2 on each one in corners.. Then I'll slowly pull them out and more more. So mains will be nowhere near the center.

Hey guys. Gals. Question. My girls are all in flowering . Buds sites are forming now. They are bushes. Question is this. I usually trim at 25th day of flowering. Will it hurt if I do that earlier or like now. A lot light is not getting to the bottom. Bud site on top are going great. But lower is not.
If you think you need better light penetration get busy 7. Nothing is written in stone when it comes to growing. I look at timetables as more of a guide than a rule.

20150726_120216.jpg

U talking about this one.

I topped it 6 times to make a box. I topped at 4th node . Bent over towards Opp side then the branches I topped to make 2 on each one in corners.. Then I'll slowly pull them out and more more. So mains will be nowhere near the center.

Yep, that is the one. Very sexy shape. Thanks for sharing. I will probably do this to my Wonder Woman and AK48. :)

Back
Top Bottom